+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application withdraw

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Yes.

And after you get your permit, withdraw the online app.
Hi captainarabiia, I want to know that if I submitted withdraw request for pgwp application through web form , when I can reapply , next day or until they will notify me about complete withdrawal . How long It will take , and how they will notify me except gckey account because I do not have access of gckey account . Is their any other way than gckey account to get confirmation of withdrawal. is The withdrawal of PGWP application process is different than E entry profile withdraw? becoz in EE we cannot submit another application until complete withdraw of first Profile , what about PGWP application . pls reply , its urgent.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi captainarabiia, I want to know that if I submitted withdraw request for pgwp application through web form , when I can reapply , next day or until they will notify me about complete withdrawal . How long It will take , and how they will notify me except gckey account because I do not have access of gckey account . Is their any other way than gckey account to get confirmation of withdrawal. is The withdrawal of PGWP application process is different than E entry profile withdraw? becoz in EE we cannot submit another application until complete withdraw of first Profile , what about PGWP application . pls reply , its urgent.
Why do you want to withdraw ?
Are you gonna flagpole?

If that's the case, you don't have to wait till it gets withdrawn. Flagpole right away and then request for withdrawal.

umicheers

Apr 3, 2020
Are you gonna flagpole?

If that's the case, you don't have to wait till it gets withdrawn. Flagpole right away and then request for withdrawal.

I am also in the similar situation. I applied online for work permit and seems processing is very slow from Hong Kong. I would like to submit paper based application since VAS can provide the police request form right away which can save few weeks. However not sure if i can have two application in process at the same time. please enlighten.

Sid_rash

May 22, 2020
Hi @NAVNII I am in the same situation as yours. Were you able to withdraw the application and apply right away or did you have to wait for the official confirmation of withdrawal?

Sid_rash

May 22, 2020
Are you gonna flagpole?

Hi @captainarabiia I am in a similar situation. I want to withdraw application because I missed uploading a US visa stamp in my passport upload. Can we withdraw the application and then apply right away or do we have to wait for the official confirmation?

Thanks,

shangrila

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Good evening house. Please I withdraw my application via the Web form but I did not get any acknowledgement to know if it's successful or not. Please can anyone tell me what else to do. Thanks your response is highly appreciated.
Hey, did u receive your visa for second application?? and how long did it take for first one to withdraw??

shangrila

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi I am on the same boat now, could you please give me some follow up of your case?

I just submitted a request of withdrawal today as well as my second application, finger crossed...

Hey, did u receive your visa for second application?? and how long did it take for first one to withdraw?? I am also withdrawing my visa application today

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey, did u receive your visa for second application?? and how long did it take for first one to withdraw?? I am also withdrawing my visa application today
Hello,

I withdrew my student visa application 4 days ago and I need to make a new application, as I did several mistakes in the previous one. Can you please let me know what happened with your situation?
I dont know if I can go ahead and submit a new application while waiting for the old one to be withdrawn.

shangrila

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello,

I withdrew my student visa application 4 days ago and I need to make a new application, as I did several mistakes in the previous one. Can you please let me know what happened with your situation?
I dont know if I can go ahead and submit a new application while waiting for the old one to be withdrawn.

I waited for sometime, my old visa status was changed to withdrawn and then I applied for a new one.