+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application with final reviewer at UNB

ethanet

Sep 9, 2013
I was informed by the graduate program assistant that my application is with final reviewer at University of New Brunswick. It has been more than 2 weeks now and I haven't received a feedback yet. If anyone here is familiar with the admission process, could you please shed a light on this and tell what does this mean? If my application is with the final reviewer, does it mean that it has received approval on previous stages of assessment? I am pretty nervous about this, any information would be highly appreciated.

ethanet

Sep 9, 2013
arthur_777 said:
I would suggest you contact them directly to get an update as sept-2014 is not very far.
Thanks for the reply! I dropped an email last Tuesday and they said there's no feedback yet. Guess I'll shoot another mail today.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont keep shooting like that.

alternate by giving a call to speak to the grad assistant.

cheers

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you would have made it orelse they would have send you an email in the primary review itself :)

cheers

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is a seperate department for every program in canadian universities.

there is no common admin department for programs here.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
ethanet said:
I was informed by the graduate program assistant that my application is with final reviewer at University of New Brunswick. It has been more than 2 weeks now and I haven't received a feedback yet. If anyone here is familiar with the admission process, could you please shed a light on this and tell what does this mean? If my application is with the final reviewer, does it mean that it has received approval on previous stages of assessment? I am pretty nervous about this, any information would be highly appreciated.
I dont think 2 weeks is very long period,,, I suggest wait atleast 4 weeks for any further enquiry, thats what I think...

ethanet

Sep 9, 2013
arthur_777 said:
I think you can contact the dept admin directly instead of contacting graduate admin.
The graduate program assistant I mentioned is in the ECE department (where I have applied) and us also the secretary to the program director. So I guess this is the person you're referring to.

ethanet

Sep 9, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
I dont think 2 weeks is very long period,,, I suggest wait atleast 4 weeks for any further enquiry, thats what I think...
I see. It has been 6 week since I completed my application though.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
ethanet said:
I see. It has been 6 week since I completed my application though.
but u said its been two weeks since status been changed to final review

ethanet

Sep 9, 2013
sharjeel91 said:
but u said its been two weeks since status been changed to final review
Yes. 6 weeks since I completed application and more than 2 weeks since the application is with the final reviewer. Which is why I am nervous about it.