+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application was incomplete and return, now re- applying.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
No I can not re send that same application because something have been updated. They ask me to print the recent forms.

So My biggest worry is am I going to say yes, I had applied before or no I have never applied before.

Many people have said I should say no but they have a form I have to fill and re send it with the application.

So am so confused.

Help Please.
Why don’t you just say no and write an explanation on a separate paper? I believe you only tick yes if you have applied before and it was either denied or you withdrew your application. You are just amending it.

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Why don’t you just say no and write an explanation on a separate paper? I believe you only tick yes if you have applied before and it was either denied or you withdrew your application. You are just amending it.

Thanks I will do just what you have proposed. I will just make a short note that my package was return because it was incomplete.

Thanks.
Luckywoman.

Reactions: Stef.

venugopalt

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
My application was also returned today due to issues with my daughter birth certificate translation. There are three notes attached on top of each package, my wife ,myself and my daughter. On my wife and my applications the notes say that the applications were complete and it was returned because the application of a member of the family was incomplete. On my daughter application there is a two page note that provides me with an option to either reapply after completing the package and sign that page or request a refund online. Therefore, I believe it is ok to just resend the application as it is after attaching the missing documents.
Hi Haithy, how did you resend the completed applications? I have the same situation. My son's application was mentioned as incomplete while the other 3 application says it is complete. Did you resend the same applications? Did you remove the staples or not.

RamiB

Oct 19, 2016
Hello Guys
Please need urgent help
My citizenship application was returned today due to missing information. Can anyone guide me if i can fill in the missing information with pen in the application they sent me back or i should print new application
Please Help
Thanks

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello Guys
Please need urgent help
My citizenship application was returned today due to missing information. Can anyone guide me if i can fill in the missing information with pen in the application they sent me back or i should print new application
Please Help
Thanks

In my case I did printed new forms, reason being that sometimes there is an update in between the time that the document is sent back to you and the time you resend it.
My advise is just print new forms and fill it out.

Luckywoman.

haithy

Jan 4, 2013
Hi Haithy, how did you resend the completed applications? I have the same situation. My son's application was mentioned as incomplete while the other 3 application says it is complete. Did you resend the same applications? Did you remove the staples or not.
Yes I did resend the same application as it is without removing the staple