+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application was incomplete and return, now re- applying.

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
My application was incomplete and return to me , as I did not write an explanation why I did not re new my passport.

1.My question is Have you applied for Canadian immigration before do I say yes or no?
2. They as for a file number I do not have any file number of where do I get it?

Thanks.

Lucky woman.

flywith2010

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
My application was incomplete and return to me , as I did not write an explanation why I did not re new my passport.

1.My question is Have you applied for Canadian immigration before do I say yes or no?
2. They as for a file number I do not have any file number of where do I get it?

Thanks.

Lucky woman.
- You should mark No , As you got your application package returned , It will not considered that you have ever applied.
- As you marked No fro above , No need for a file number.

Any return of incomplete application package is considered that you never applied and never processed.
Still , If you need more peace of mind :) Attach an explanation letter and clarify this.

Thx

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear that and no need to answer YES as your application was never considered. If I may ask, when did you submit your application and when was it sent back to you? Did they send it via regular mail?

Thanks

Thanks.

Lucky woman.

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you forgot to write the explanation on the form question 14 Table (b) or letter?

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Sorry about. Am nervous to apply everyone applied oct but it seems all getting returned. I had been waiting to see what its like

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
- You should mark No , As you got your application package returned , It will not considered that you have ever applied.
- As you marked No fro above , No need for a file number.

Any return of incomplete application package is considered that you never applied and never processed.
Still , If you need more peace of mind :) Attach an explanation letter and clarify this.

Thx
They are asking for client ID and it says I can put number on landing document or PR card from instructions.

haithy

Jan 4, 2013

Thanks.

Lucky woman.
My application was also returned today due to issues with my daughter birth certificate translation. There are three notes attached on top of each package, my wife ,myself and my daughter. On my wife and my applications the notes say that the applications were complete and it was returned because the application of a member of the family was incomplete. On my daughter application there is a two page note that provides me with an option to either reapply after completing the package and sign that page or request a refund online. Therefore, I believe it is ok to just resend the application as it is after attaching the missing documents.

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application was also returned today due to issues with my daughter birth certificate translation. There are three notes attached on top of each package, my wife ,myself and my daughter. On my wife and my applications the notes say that the applications were complete and it was returned because the application of a member of the family was incomplete. On my daughter application there is a two page note that provides me with an option to either reapply after completing the package and sign that page or request a refund online. Therefore, I believe it is ok to just resend the application as it is after attaching the missing documents.
When did you apply?

duplex

Sep 3, 2012

Thanks.

Lucky woman.
Sorry about that. As others said you can answer no to the question.

Can you please share when did you submit the application, and when was it sent back to you?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Correct, you can re-send the same application. Attach the missing documents.

Thamizh

Mar 15, 2014
Hi I have a question with respect to citizenship application .... I have screenshot of the ielts results but I do not have certificate ... can I submit that as proof since it has my candidate number ...I also learnt that we can submit our degree certificate as a proof for language but the degree certificate doesn't show that the course was learnt In English ....is it ok to submit the certificate as proof even though it doesn't mention course was done in English

luckywoman

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Correct, you can re-send the same application. Attach the missing documents.

No I can not re send that same application because something have been updated. They ask me to print the recent forms.

So My biggest worry is am I going to say yes, I had applied before or no I have never applied before.

Many people have said I should say no but they have a form I have to fill and re send it with the application.

So am so confused.

Help Please.