+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Upload Error

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am apply for study permit under SDS. I have the old form but I dont want to upload it, I am still waiting for Cic to fix their website asap
Its essentially the same form physically, I don't personally see a problem. They are doing maintainance to the system. It would be better to wait and see I'd they fix it.

"This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance."

Reactions: donlakrystal

Rohit Sharma 0999

May 20, 2019
Its essentially the same form physically, I don't personally see a problem. They are doing maintainance to the system. It would be better to wait and see I'd they fix it.

"This online service will be unavailable from 2:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday June 4, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance."
yup the form is same only the Gender Column changed a bit, I hope they fix it soon

Nisky2001

Jun 2, 2019
Hi all,

I suggest we all report the technical issue (you can do that on the application page) with a screenshot of the error as well as a detailed explanation (e.g. tried different browsers, computers, Adobe Reader version etc.). Hopefully they will pick up on the issue and fix it ASAP!!

@Nisky2001
@mapledreamer123
@donlakrystal
@mega12345
@udayaji
@sareesyc

Aaron
I managed to send in a technical issue. Lets see if anything happens now

Nisky2001

Jun 2, 2019
It's really odd though as when I tried to upload another form it worked. I think it's just particular forms that do not work

misun song

Jun 3, 2019
Hey!!!!
I solved the problem!!!
Frist, i deleted the application which you could see 'continue an application you haven't submitted' and i started again.
Also downloading the form of the document again and filled out, saved on my computer.
I uploaded all documents such as passport, photo, etc and tried to upload the application form.
Finally!!!! i got the message 'your application was succeeded'

If you have the problem the same as above, please delete everything and try again from the beginning.

cheechek

Jun 2, 2019
Hey!!!!
I solved the problem!!!
Frist, i deleted the application which you could see 'continue an application you haven't submitted' and i started again.
Also downloading the form of the document again and filled out, saved on my computer.
I uploaded all documents such as passport, photo, etc and tried to upload the application form.
Finally!!!! i got the message 'your application was succeeded'

If you have the problem the same as above, please delete everything and try again from the beginning.
Hi @misun song,

Thank you so much for letting us know!! I am glad to hear that you had it sorted!

Could I ask you what form did you experience issues uploading - was it IMM5257E? Are you using Windows or Mac? Please let me know.

Has anyone tried the method already? Did it go well for you?

Thank you very much!

Aaron

misun song

Jun 3, 2019
Hi @misun song,

Thank you so much for letting us know!! I am glad to hear that you had it sorted!

Could I ask you what form did you experience issues uploading - was it IMM5257E? Are you using Windows or Mac? Please let me know.

Thank you very much!

Aaron
In my case, i used Mac, safari and the form was imm1295.
I tried to upload it several times but the message of error was same so i decided to delete everything and did it again.
Hope, it would a help to everyone who has the problem

Rohit Sharma 0999

May 20, 2019
Hi @misun song,

Thank you very much!

Aaron
Did as directed, didnt work for me. I am applying for study permit filling IMM 1294 having same problem. Please reply if you have a solution to this

cheechek

Jun 2, 2019
In my case, i used Mac, safari and the form was imm1295.
I tried to upload it several times but the message of error was same so i decided to delete everything and did it again.
Hope, it would a help to everyone who has the problem
Just tried the method on Mac and Safari on the form IMM5257E - did not work for me unfortunately! Give it a go regardless!

babsin02

Jun 3, 2019
LANDED..........
11-05-2023
No, I don't have an issue. I have old version of the documents, but only study permit related.
Please what version of the study permit form did you use? I get an error message when I try to upload the latest version.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Please what version of the study permit form did you use? I get an error message when I try to upload the latest version.
I didn't upload them. I filled the forms around march of 2019 and have them stored on my PC. Others who are filing the visa might have answers to your question.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes. It worked out for me. I used 02 2019 IMM5257e and it got uploaded on website. My application got approved.
Thank you this forum.