+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Upload Error

Discussion in 'International Students' started by Nisky2001, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Please can you get the another version of immi1294. Email: stuffout39@gmail.com

2. OMG thank you guys so much! I just submitted my application successfully!

3. ITS WORKING NOW !! they have uploaded the 2018 form on checklist which uploads successfully.

4. I think they solved the problem this morning with the maintenance break. I have just managed to upload the exact same form that was giving me the error message two days ago.

5. Problem solved !

The issue is coming from PDF viewer that you're using to fill the form.

You should use Adobe acrobat pro to fill the form and validate. It works. fill, validate, save and then upload.

I wonder why the whole canada.ca website still can't solve such small famous issue.

Regards,

6. Can someone from the forum mail me the application form imm5257 02-2019. I tried in chrome/safari Mac/win and every time it download the same page .or error message.Please wait you need latest version of Acrobat reader blah blah

jab32216@gmail.com

7. Are you opening in browser or desktop ? You can only open this on adobe reader desktop application.

8. same error mesg

Please wait...

If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document.

You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by visiting http://www.adobe.com/go/reader_download.

For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/go/acrreader.

Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.

9. Hello Yen@5, can you please mail me imm 5257 02-2019 version to my email address jab32216@gmail.com