+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Upload Error

mega12345

May 6, 2018
Are you applying for a extension of TRV ?
@selvakk

Thanks for your response.
I am very frustrated, actually I am applying for TRV not the extension. Not sure what is wrong I have tried everything, nothing is working. I tried different laptops, different version of adobe reader.

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
@selvakk

Thanks for your response.
I am very frustrated, actually I am applying for TRV not the extension. Not sure what is wrong I have tried everything, nothing is working. I tried different laptops, different version of adobe reader.
HEY..same here. I am just tired and I have sent them this technical glitch issue. Lets hope they will revert back soon.

Rohit Sharma 0999

May 20, 2019
The old 02-2019 version is uploading successfully, but I would recommend it. I am still waiting for CIC to Fix this asap. Kindly all you make technical issues, they they see too many with same problem, maybe they will fix the issue. However I noticed they said that GC-Key is closed on Tuesday, Maybe they will fix it then

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Unless someone has the old version available you are out of luck. I have some older versions of some forms but not 5257e.

donlakrystal

Jun 2, 2019
Unless someone has the old version available you are out of luck. I have some older versions of some forms but not 5257e.
I actually tried the old version of 5257 , still didn't work neither :(( I am quite in a rush but guess I need to wait until the page get back to normal again

Jun 3, 2019
Same problem with the IMM1295 form. I am filling my wife's application and mine (hers is for a open work permit, mine is for a study permit). I didn't have any problem uploading the IMM1294 form (for the study permit), but I keep having this error showing up. I have already sent a technical issue report, but I am not very optimistic that is going to be very helpful in a while. If anything else works with you guys, let us know!

misun song

Jun 3, 2019
Hello!

I am trying to upload my application for my study permit however I keep on receiving this message.

What can I do?

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted
It's same as my case. Is there anyone can solve the problems?