+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Update - Nov 2017

vikrameck

Dec 16, 2017
Hello Folks, I submitted my profile on 1st August 2017. Today I received the same email all of a sudden. My score is 360. Is this a positive news or just a general email that is sent to all candidates sometime or other.

Letter starts like this:
Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada. You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.

Mr Ser

Dec 18, 2017
Hi guys.

Did anybody get any updates?
Also wondering if you received this message while being in pool and waiting for ITA or after you've applied?
Got mine after applied (Experience Class) since 3 month and a bunch of additional docs already provided to the office.

karm001

Mar 21, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone please tell me what does it mean.

I have applied for few jobs in the Job Bank. Now suddenly I see check mark

under Invite to apply. I am wondering what does it mean. Do I need to apply for this job again or contact the employer?

In addition, What does this letter mean,
Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.

Thanks

karm001

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys.

Did anybody get any updates?
Also wondering if you received this message while being in pool and waiting for ITA or after you've applied?
Got mine after applied (Experience Class) since 3 month and a bunch of additional docs already provided to the office.
Good day,

I have been waiting as well over 300 points. Did you receive an update?

Thanks

karm001

Mar 21, 2018
Hello Folks, I submitted my profile on 1st August 2017. Today I received the same email all of a sudden. My score is 360. Is this a positive news or just a general email that is sent to all candidates sometime or other.

Letter starts like this:
Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada. You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.
Good day,

I have applied in September. I got this letter on May. Did you receive any future update about your EE?

Thanks