+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application time in LVO

Shammaas Baig

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for spouse visa in April according to new documents submission requirement. My medical was done and submitted in 1st week of June. My application has been sent to London Visa Office for further processing. Can anyone tell me that how much time does it take to get visa once application is in LVO according to new documents submission requirements(in which all documents including police reports are supposed to be submitted at the time of submitting application).

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi,

I have applied for spouse visa in April according to new documents submission requirement. My medical was done and submitted in 1st week of June. My application has been sent to London Visa Office for further processing. Can anyone tell me that how much time does it take to get visa once application is in LVO according to new documents submission requirements(in which all documents including police reports are supposed to be submitted at the time of submitting application).
London is slow, with a total time of 7 to 10 months average.

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Hi,

My timeline is almost the same with yours. I received an email on 5 July telling me that my file has been transferred to LVO. May I ask if you have received any other emails so far? what is your status on your Ecas (online tool)? do you have a new time that tells your PR is in process now?

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
I advise you to "check in" on the LVO thread on this forum. All peeps on there processing at London.

Shammaas Baig

Jul 10, 2018
My timeline is almost the same with yours. I received an email on 5 July telling me that my file has been transferred to LVO. May I ask if you have received any other emails so far? what is your status on your Ecas (online tool)? do you have a new time that tells your PR is in process now?
Thanks for the response. My timelines are exactly the same as yours but i have submitted hard copy of my documents and process has started as paper work. I am not sure that whether i can register in ECAS as my process didn't start online. And i haven't received any email after my file transferred to LVO.

stillak

Aug 15, 2018
My spousal sponsorship application was sent to LVO on July5th, 2018.

I have still not received AOR.
Background check has still not yet started.

stillak

Aug 15, 2018
Did you check your E-cas?
Yes I checked my e-cas. No updates

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 4, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on April 19, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 24, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
I also contaced them to make sure they didnt need anything from me and they confirmed.

Shammaas Baig

Jul 10, 2018
Yes I checked my e-cas. No updates

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 4, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on April 19, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 24, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
I also contaced them to make sure they didnt need anything from me and they confirmed.
Dude, did you get your Visa or still under process??? If yes kindly share your timeline...

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
LVO is slow, and somewhat nationality/location plays a role on how fast your application gets processed. I wouldn't even get my hopes up, its more like 11-12months

Izas

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
HI GUYS NEED SOME HELP!!
My application was submitted on November 14
Aor received November 19
Biometric done January 17
Medical passed 11 feb
File transferred to LVO 24 june

That’s it. MY ACCOUNT SAYS
BGC PROCESSING FROM LAST 5 months and no update.

What’s happening I don’t understand how long there’s gonna take