Oct 14, 2017
HI GUYS NEED SOME HELP!!
My application was submitted on November 14
Aor received November 19
Biometric done January 17
Medical passed 11 feb
File transferred to LVO 24 june

That’s it. MY ACCOUNT SAYS
BGC PROCESSING FROM LAST 5 months and no update.

What’s happening I don’t understand how long there’s gonna take
You'll probably see some movement around late October. We're all rocking the same slow LVO boat, hang in there!

bizzybuddy

Nov 27, 2018
Alliston Ontario
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-01-2019
File Transfer...
16-07-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019
Med's Done....
23-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2019
LANDED..........
15-09-2019
Hi I'm sponsoring my wife from Norway and I got email saying the file is being transferred to London LVO (yippy...or not by what I'm reading here. )
Timeline is as follows
Application received by Sydney on November 26th 2018

AoR 1 January 18th 2019

March 26th 2019 request for medical

March 27th 2019 request for biometrics

April 18th 2019 biometrics completed

April 25th 2019 medical completed

July 17th email saying file is being transferred to London LVO for further processing.

July 26th 2019 still no updates on ecas should I inquire why or wait???

Any idea how long this will take this has been torture for my wife and my 1 and 3 year old. I returned to Canada after living with wife in Norway for 4 years. I came back to care for family in not so great health. My caregiver nature is costing all of us dearly and we just want this done. I know they said a year on average but we see ppl who applied in January done. All this just adds insult to injury in this process. Any answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Reactions: Skkhan

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017
Hi I'm sponsoring my wife from Norway and I got email saying the file is being transferred to London LVO (yippy...or not by what I'm reading here. )
Timeline is as follows

AoR 1 January 18th 2019

July 17th email saying file is being transferred to London LVO for further processing.

Any idea how long this will take this has been torture for my wife and my 1 and 3 year old. I returned to Canada after living with wife in Norway for 4 years. I came back to care for family in not so great health. My caregiver nature is costing all of us dearly and we just want this done. I know they said a year on average but we see ppl who applied in January done. All this just adds insult to injury in this process. Any answers are greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
I'm very sorry for you buddy, expect some 7-8 months still before you even hear something from them. LVO is notoriously slow and it will most likely take the full 12 months (at least). Folks that applied in Jan and already got accepted, most likely got processed in Mississauga. Hang in there!

bizzybuddy

Nov 27, 2018
Alliston Ontario
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-01-2019
File Transfer...
16-07-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019
Med's Done....
23-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2019
LANDED..........
15-09-2019
Well 12 months is the end of November, so I guess if this isn't solved by new years after my Christmas visit. I'll be bringing wife and kids back for a visit in hopes this will be solved by june 2021. Honestly I've lost all faith in the system at this point. Processing applications with some at 5 months processing time and others at 15 for no apperent reason to make your average 12 months is a totally biased way to run the system. It shows 0 compassion for the families involved here especially when you call and get to hear how the government is trying to bring families together for 45 minutes after trying to call for half a day only to be told shut up it's not 12 months call back then and we will tell you what's happening. Luckily I have the ability (at great cost but still able) to travel back and forth between Norway and Canada. Immigration system kind of implies things will be done systematically not randomly. This is an immigration lottery not system. I am aware they said 1 year average processing but when you start processing some in 45% of the average time and others at 115% for no apperent reason your system is broken. I've said this on other forums with negative reactions just so anyone reading this knows your opinion won't change mine. In Canada we have freedom of speech which intend to exercise until and after this systematic failure is completed.

Prabhgillz

Oct 29, 2020
Timeline is as follows

AoR 1 January 18th 2019

Now When you got your visa?????