I applied my Visa on 28th of June 2019.
My Biometrics was done on 3rd July.
It was a SDS module.
Medical done before applying to visa.

Now the question is,

How would I get to know
Whether my medical is passed or not
Will there be any update in application,
It's showing the same thing that we do not need your medical exam if in case we need we will let u know

Jul 17, 2019
Their website in this case is not up to date most of the time. I will keep saying the same thing. they will send you an email when they need your biometrics. Most probably they will update about your medical when they will requet for bio metrics

Nick1808

Jul 18, 2019
Their website in this case is not up to date most of the time. I will keep saying the same thing. they will send you an email when they need your biometrics. Most probably they will update about your medical when they will requet for bio metrics
My biometrics is done it's updated too on 3rd July,

The question is medical status is still showing the same thing that you do not need if we need will let u know,

If I want to know medicalwhether my got cleared or not,how will I know

Jul 17, 2019
My biometrics is done it's updated too on 3rd July,

The question is medical status is still showing the same thing that you do not need if we need will let u know,

If I want to know medicalwhether my got cleared or not,how will I know
After 6 months you can apply for the notes on your application . When you login to your application there is an option for this. cost $5 CAD.

Nick1808

Jul 18, 2019
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

What does it mean? My Visa got accepted