+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status updated to APPROVED but no COPR email yet

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
My PR application was approved on Feb 16 in my cic account and a COPR document number starting with T was mentioned there.
On Feb 17 I got email from ircc that my application is approved ( update on your account).
But I did not receive any copr yet.

Can anyone please advise what I can do ? How long it will take to receive the COPR document ?
The timeline to receive CoPR on Portal and email depends on the Local Visa Office.
Earlier Etobicoke office was issuing CoPR via email in 1-2 days after the approval in portal.

rav1448

Feb 8, 2021
I am cec inland applicant. I got a mail that a message about your application is waiting for you. I logged into my account then I saw my copr letter was attached but I didn't received any copr mail & also in my application everything is showing progress except medical & biometric. Is it normal behavior? Because some of my friends got copr email & status as approved in same day. In my copr address is Kitchener for sending photo for pr card.

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
I am cec inland applicant. I got a mail that a message about your application is waiting for you. I logged into my account then I saw my copr letter was attached but I didn't received any copr mail & also in my application everything is showing progress except medical & biometric. Is it normal behavior? Because some of my friends got copr email & status as approved in same day. In my copr address is Kitchener for sending photo for pr card.
It might take a few days or weeks to get your COPR email with a pdf. Don't worry.

s3nr1

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Hi sorry to resurrect this but were they EMAILING the CoPR? What did it look like, the email?