+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status tracker changed to closed but background check still in progress

M_brm

Sep 14, 2023
Hi everyone i received this message (
We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.)
and i dont know my visitor visa approved or rejected!my status changed to closed and eligibility change complete byt background check still in progress!im full of stress and i dont have my username and password to check account now!please help me

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
and i dont know my visitor visa approved or rejected!my status changed to closed and eligibility change complete byt background check still in progress!im full of stress and i dont have my username and password to check account now!please help me
My application status has been closed for almost four months now and my eligibility still says “Not Started”.

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
after how long of submission you got the email?

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
dont worry my friend also his back ground didn't complete and he got the visa approved . but why you cant check your email? if there are two letters attached in email then it means your are approved .

M_brm

Sep 14, 2023
dont worry my friend also his back ground didn't complete and he got the visa approved . but why you cant check your email? if there are two letters attached in email then it means your are approved .
Your friends application closed after eligibility completed?

canada nature

Star Member
Sep 2, 2023
I would say its a pass . What citizenship you have? did you apply from London? did you get any change in your eligibility gradually or it just completed out of blue?

Reactions: M_brm