Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 jan 2012
AOR Received.
5 may 2012
Med's Request
20 sept 2012
Desi MJ said:
guys guy..the chc sent me documents..hope for the best..lets see what i get...visa or refusal....dad there to collect the documents....when i get any news i will update here...please pray for me.
Congrats ... May Allah give you wats better for you..Aameen!

But I am a bit confused, isn't CHC Islamabad closed for sat, sunday and monday (26th Dec in lieu of Christmas) and tuesday (27th Dec, Boxing day)??? How come they sent you docs today???

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
most probably chc sent it on thursday. but gerrys/fedex was closed on sat/sun so he is getting them today

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i meant friday* in the above post!

i.imran

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 jan 2012
AOR Received.
5 may 2012
Med's Request
20 sept 2012
Hmmm... that's insane ... even courier guys take holidays in our country ... man ..!!!

TABISH

Nov 24, 2011
Im also member of dis forum.. My details are given below iam v tense dont know wat to do any suggestions please..???
name: tabish
qualificatin: graduate from uk
course for canada: pgd in international business managment
college: mohaawk college. Hamilton. Ontario
applied file: 25th august
recieved no further response from chc only the same crap reply again nd again tht file is in queue to review and last email i got on22nd nov.
Classes starting from 13th january.
Please i dont know wat to do y im not getting ne respinse either fr medical or rrjection.. Is thre nebody who applied in august nd still no response

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think desi MJ applied in august and he got a call to collect his documents. maybe once he update us you will have an idea on when and what to expect! Good Luck!

TABISH

Nov 24, 2011
Is there anyone of u who got visa widout medical???? I dun believe but i called visatronix they said v have most cases who got visa widout medical....nd fr my case they said ur time z v long so v dunt think now its time fr medical i think u will get ur passport un both cases acceptance/rejection so tellme neone of u got visa widoutt medical????

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
omerhanjra said:
Brother i have a study Gap of around 1 year how i can mange it because i think that is also a resoan why my visa is rejected by candian embaasy and agian im gona apply in civil engineering program for may intake please guide me will i apply for university of manitoba (icm) or university of regina please guide me perivous rejection was
1 pourpose of vist :'(
2 currnt empolment status
3 travel histroy
please guide me its my request to senior members
tell me your case buddy when did you apply for visa when did you complete your previous degree and what have you shown to embassy regarding your employment.

omerhanjra

Nov 20, 2011
nemo123 said:
hmmm when did your visa get rejected? what you need to do is justify that one year gap. is there anything when you were not studying? and have you ever travelled outside Pakistan, if yes then just post it here. I will try pointing out what went wrong and advise you what to do. others will advise you as well. So be patient and don't worry. Allah sub behtar kare ga. IA next attempt would be a successful one. Please also tell me which uni you applied at and which city and province is that in?
visa got rejected on decmber this yeah i jus job realted to construction in construction company form around 1 and half year and i travel dubai several time because i studied there around 2 years i appliead seneca last time in toronto ontario but nw i wana apply either university of Manitoba or university of Regina in civil engineering four year beacholar im really reallly anisoux about :'(

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
omerhanjra said:
visa got rejected on decmber this yeah i jus job realted to construction in construction company form around 1 and half year and i travel dubai several time because i studied there around 2 years i appliead seneca last time in toronto ontario but nw i wana apply either university of Manitoba or university of Regina in civil engineering four year beacholar im really reallly anisoux about :'(
yeah buddy go for bachelors I hope you will get admission then do not hide anything form embassy show them every thing every details about your studies and your visits out of Pakistan

skashif7

Sep 28, 2011
It is now 27th of DEc but did not get my visa yet.What happen now? .It is unbearable now.what are they doing ? Embassy knew that my session begins from 9 of jan 2012 then why they are doing this .

FarazAhmed

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
Asalamoalaikum Ramzero.,

How are you?
Brother this is the link of Thompson Rivers University date deadline and fee....

Program and Accommodation Fees

Application Fee: CDN$100

Tuition Fees: CDN$6,900/semester
Tuition Fees for Master's Degree Programs: CDN$22,266 full program fee
General Fees: CDN$468.96/semester

For ONE YEAR PGD Fee is 6900 canadian dollars per Semester...
but I don't understand ....Do we have to pay the general fee as well..?

this is the link below..check out yaar
http://www.truworld.ca/internationalstudents/datefee.html

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A guy a met last week when i was doing my medicals got the visa. He did his medical with me and got his visa within 3 working days!