+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Like I wrote "HASBU NALLA HU WA NE'MAL WAKEEL"

I did go to Gerry's. They said they'll check my status on wednesday (when the Embassy will reopen). InshaAllah sab bht behtar hoga. If Allah nay Canada me rizq likha hua hai tou bhejega bhi. My case is not in the hands of embassy. Its with Allah. (Like everybody's). We just have to have Faith and Trust Allah.

Koshish karna hamara kaam. Umeedain poori karna Ooper walay ka.

Thank you Nemo!! .. InshaAllah Allah will get us through.

My classes are from 5th January and InshaAllah I'll join in intime. :)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
a_a_d and nemo you both will get your visa my prayers with u

prabhakar

Jun 19, 2011
fahad83 said:
Hey guys! yesterday on 23rd visatronics informed me to pickup my parcel.

And I Got visa for 2 Yrs. ;D

Guys pray for me and best of luck to all who are still waiting up for their visa's

@ Parbhaker
Our destination is same so contact me ASAP. I even send you a message on your email, i'll be waiting for your reply.
Hello

Fahad Brother congratulations to you.You got visa is a best Breaking News for me.Presently I am out of Karachi.I shall return to Karachi on tuesday & will contact you. When you are leaving for Canada. My classes shall begin on 5th January & have booked my seat in Etahad Airline on 31st December.I shall stay at Toronto for two days and then will fly to Regina.Whats your Program please update me.Have you booked any on campus residence or not? I have been allotted on campus College West Residence

prabhakar

Jun 19, 2011
a_a_d said:
Like I wrote "HASBU NALLA HU WA NE'MAL WAKEEL"

I did go to Gerry's. They said they'll check my status on wednesday (when the Embassy will reopen). InshaAllah sab bht behtar hoga. If Allah nay Canada me rizq likha hua hai tou bhejega bhi. My case is not in the hands of embassy. Its with Allah. (Like everybody's). We just have to have Faith and Trust Allah.

Koshish karna hamara kaam. Umeedain poori karna Ooper walay ka.

Thank you Nemo!! .. InshaAllah Allah will get us through.

My classes are from 5th January and InshaAllah I'll join in intime. :)
Hello Bro you are right. You are Oxygen of this forum.I pray for you and all others anxiously waiting for visa. I hope you will hear good news very soon.

raheel.hu

Dec 25, 2011
Regina, SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
N/N
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
Landed, dunt remembr the date.
hy guys.... i have applied to U of R.... i got addmision in MAy intake.....
applied for the permit,,,just gave medical exam,,,prety bad one actuallly !!!!
ANY ONEs TIMING WITH ME ??????

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I gave medical last week but that sad part is my classes start next week. What do you mean by a bed medical test? what went wrong?

raheel.hu

Dec 25, 2011
Regina, SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
N/N
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
hy man...
welll...i dope and im sure im pretty toont from inside and that doctor who was a witchhh asked me if i ever had drugs i said " i tried once"....how stoopid of me :((((((

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you got roohina sattar right! I hate her! dude i have doped and drank. i just told her i don't. but the thing is i haven't smoked, doped or drank from like 3 months. i just do sheesha these days so everything else is out of my system. And don't worry I don't think CHC cares about it! One question if yu don't mind. If you are going for may intake then why did you apply so early?

raheel.hu

Dec 25, 2011
Regina, SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
N/N
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
cool bro.....
well i actually applied for the jan intake at university of regina and got the admiision,,,but i submited my application quite late around 24November......so recieved their letter after few days that i have to go thro this stoopid medical and send them an updated LOA....so i switched to may intake and went for the medical,,,i also gave last tuesday to that witch roohina ....i hope everything goes good and welll .... any idea how much it will take now and whats next ...call for an interview....do thy calll for it ?? shitt i will be sooo tooont if thy do :(

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
first thing you shouldn't have changed from jan to may cause if they gave you medical they would have given you the visa soon. You said they asked for an updated LOA so maybe the letter was expiring or someone. if they wanted you to change the intake then they would have asked for a deferral letter. IA you will get your visa soon. I will pray for you. the minimum time they have taken for a student i know from Pakistan in 14days. so most probably you will get an answer in two weeks. Pray and have faith IA you will getit.+ pray for me as well bro. my classes start next week and i am very tensed for the visa as well!

raheel.hu

Dec 25, 2011
Regina, SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
N/N
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
sure man.... thanx... i will pray for you too bro,,,,
ithoth the termonology used "updated letter"meant to send them a new and changed LOA... :( :( how stoooopid of me.... :( anywy its done now...
its raheel bythe wy....whats ur name?? im from karachi..