+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations man!! InshaAllah we'll get ours today too! InshaAllah.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yupp.. Gerry's Islamabad. I have to fly on 1st January 2012 InshaAllah.
Today is the day man! InshaAllah we'll get it!!

m_m_h

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Calgary - Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
20-08-2015
Congratulations to all those whoe got their visas . . . and IA rest will get soon too . . . specially a_a_d em looking for your visa boi :)

mtalhamalik

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my VISA, thanks to Almighty Allah !! 8) :p :D ;D :) ;)

Canada here I come

Thanks to everyone on this forum !!

mtalhamalik

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who are waiting impatiently for the documents collection call, I wish they get it very soon inshaAllah.

oyazds

Nov 29, 2011
GOT the visa :p, Thanks to Allah , and thanks to all those frnds who prayed for me especially a_a_d, all the best to those who are still waiting

best of luck to u a_a_d , :p

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MashaALLAH! :)..

Lots of prayers needed dude! .. Will get it tomorrow! InshaALLAH!

Naveednazarali got the collection call from Gerry's. Allah kamiyab karay! :)

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Dear All,

Thank you for all your support..today I have recieved my Visa...

Humber college - Lakeshore Campus - Marketing Management Course

My Case details are as follows>>... The reason i am writing all the story as there were many people who didn't encourage me to apply for the visa on the basis of my documents.

I am a pakistani applicant and i have done my MBA from University of wales Cardiff Uk..before that i had 2 years BBA degree from Alkhair University......My total years of education is approximately 15.5 years. Therefore those who have 2 years bachelor degree dont worry..u guiys are all safe as long as college accepts ur application

I had a score of 7 in Ielts but i took the General module by mistake and alot of people confused me about the ielts that i shouldn't submit my application on the basis of IELTS general..for acadamic visa CHC required Academic Ielts only..In my case it worked even without acadamic ielts.

As i mentioned i have done my MBA from Uk and the course i have chosen in canada is a 8 months PGD in marketing mangement.therefore it doesn't really matter that either u go for masters or PGD ..u need to write the SOP to convince VO that y exactly u need to take the required course in canada...

I have only shown bank statment of around 22 lacs + ofcourse the property documents on top of that therefore one didnot really has to show alot of funds in account...In my case my father was my sponsor and i have only shown my self as a worker..

I am married and applied alone to show Visa officer my home ties...

Also to those who have applied in Sheriden College..one student also recieved his visa against some diploma course,,,,Therefore Sheriden Applicants u r all safe as well....Visa has nothing to do with college name as VO only look for ur personal application. As long as college is fullfilling all the requirements..All Good to Go:):)

Now in the end i come to the consultants/Advisors/Agents that whether you should hire their services or not......To be honest i prepared most of my case myself however i did take the services of the consultant not coz they were more genius than all of us..its just that they helped me out to check the final document list which i was forwarding to CHC.....Though Consultants donot guarantee ur visa however as they have alot of students who apply through them in each semester therefore they know the most up to date trend of the CHC......Choice is all urs whether to hire them or them but i suggest one should apply through them. I only gave them $ 350CAD....which is approximately Rs 30,000 and i think its nothing as we are spending huge money on our education in canada......Again its only my opinion.....

This forum is no doubt a very helpful tool to equip ourself with the right visa documents however as all of us are still experiencing therefore we all can only share information based on our own experience therefore its best to collect all the information and then provide the right docs based on checklist provided by CHC.

Goodluck to all those who are waiting for their visas and be positive.... and thank you all seniors ....

coolkid220

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-13-2011
Asslamo Alaikum , Brothers and Sister I have created a brand new list and it is now very easy to add data also ..... Your data directly will be added to the list so you can keep an eye on it anytime ...... No Need to Wait for Someone to Upload your Info in the list ;-) ....... Enjoy

SUBMIT YOU INFO THROUGH THIS FORM :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJMdUJGaHhjTl9vYXQybTVENmlxNFE6MQ

APPLICATION STATUS LIST :
http://studyabroad-pakistan.blogspot.com/p/app-status-list.html

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations oyazds prabhakar.

And congratulations on getting the visa ugh83 despite so many disappointment. Be proud of yourself. And when are you flying?

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!! :)

I need lots of prayers.. Expecting my visa call tomorrow InshaAllah! :)..