+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad

Zainuddin1989

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Bro congratz

I need to see your SOp cx i hv also completed my hons frm uni of wales lamp n nw applyi g fo pg cert canada

I hv no consultant bro just need to look at ur SOp

N please email me
I hv already completed study plan so ill mail u for feedback

Uddin.zain@gmail.com

ug83 said:
Dear All,

Thank you for all your support..today I have recieved my Visa...

Humber college - Lakeshore Campus - Marketing Management Course

My Case details are as follows>>... The reason i am writing all the story as there were many people who didn't encourage me to apply for the visa on the basis of my documents.

I am a pakistani applicant and i have done my MBA from University of wales Cardiff Uk..before that i had 2 years BBA degree from Alkhair University......My total years of education is approximately 15.5 years. Therefore those who have 2 years bachelor degree dont worry..u guiys are all safe as long as college accepts ur application

I had a score of 7 in Ielts but i took the General module by mistake and alot of people confused me about the ielts that i shouldn't submit my application on the basis of IELTS general..for acadamic visa CHC required Academic Ielts only..In my case it worked even without acadamic ielts.

As i mentioned i have done my MBA from Uk and the course i have chosen in canada is a 8 months PGD in marketing mangement.therefore it doesn't really matter that either u go for masters or PGD ..u need to write the SOP to convince VO that y exactly u need to take the required course in canada...

I have only shown bank statment of around 22 lacs + ofcourse the property documents on top of that therefore one didnot really has to show alot of funds in account...In my case my father was my sponsor and i have only shown my self as a worker..

I am married and applied alone to show Visa officer my home ties...

Also to those who have applied in Sheriden College..one student also recieved his visa against some diploma course,,,,Therefore Sheriden Applicants u r all safe as well....Visa has nothing to do with college name as VO only look for ur personal application. As long as college is fullfilling all the requirements..All Good to Go:):)

Now in the end i come to the consultants/Advisors/Agents that whether you should hire their services or not......To be honest i prepared most of my case myself however i did take the services of the consultant not coz they were more genius than all of us..its just that they helped me out to check the final document list which i was forwarding to CHC.....Though Consultants donot guarantee ur visa however as they have alot of students who apply through them in each semester therefore they know the most up to date trend of the CHC......Choice is all urs whether to hire them or them but i suggest one should apply through them. I only gave them $ 350CAD....which is approximately Rs 30,000 and i think its nothing as we are spending huge money on our education in canada......Again its only my opinion.....

This forum is no doubt a very helpful tool to equip ourself with the right visa documents however as all of us are still experiencing therefore we all can only share information based on our own experience therefore its best to collect all the information and then provide the right docs based on checklist provided by CHC.

Goodluck to all those who are waiting for their visas and be positive.... and thank you all seniors ....

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Congrats to all of you guys I am very happy for all of you as it makes my faith more stronger that when I apply I will get my visa

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InshAllah a_a_d you will get the visa tomorrow. I will pray for you and would remind every one to remember me in their prayers. I have done my medical on 17th and now I am waiting for the news. Don't forget me in your prayers!

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea And i am happy ypu got it. bro so when are you flying and to which airport?

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys! I'm really thankful to Allah that he has answered your prayers and rewarded you of your patience.. Remember me in your prayers.. Allah apna karam karay .. Ameen.

mtalhamalik

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nemo123 said:
yea And i am happy ypu got it. bro so when are you flying and to which airport?
I already reserved a ticket for 25th but now I will look for some later date tomorrow. I will fly to Vancouver inshaAllah.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pray for naveednazarali too. He got a call from Gerry's today. Allah kamiyab karay.. Ameen!

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pray for naveednazarali too. He got a call from Gerry's today. Allah kamiyab karay.. Ameen!

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pray for naveednazarali too! He got a call from Gerry's today.. Allah kamiyab karay! Ameen. Best of luck bro!

coolkid220

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-13-2011
Asslamo Alaikum,Brothers and Sister i have created a brand new Application Status List for Pakistani Students.You Can easily submit your information through a simple form and your data automatically be added to the list , To update your status in the list , Just Type your Name in Applicant Section which you used to submit your data and Change or Update the Form and your status in the list will be updated .....

SUBMIT YOUR INFO THROUGH THIS FORM :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJMdUJGaHhjTl9vYXQybTVENmlxNFE6MQ

APPLICATION STATUS LIST
http://studyabroadca.blogspot.com/p/appstatus-list.html

i.imran

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 jan 2012
AOR Received.
5 may 2012
Med's Request
20 sept 2012
Hi guys...

I emailed CHC Islamabad inquiring about my study permit application on 11-Dec-2011, after getting my medical done on 29-Nov-2011 by Abdul Wakil here in Karachi. Just now I have received reply from CHC Islamabad that my application is in process and currently they await my medical report. They advise me to wait patiently and I will be contacted if further information is needed.

Now... this is quite strange as Dr. Abdul Wakil claims to wrap up the report sending process with in 10 days of the medical. I am very concerned with this reply as my classes begin 3-Jan-2012 Insha'Allah. Is there any way to track medical report???

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think that you can track the report. don't be worried. What they mean here is I think that your medical will be located and would be under review once the officer looks at your file again. My classes start from 5th and I have done my medical on 17th. I am worried as well. lets try to be positive and hope for the best. Good Luck man!

sustKanada

Dec 5, 2011
Alright guys, moment of truth for me too......Status just changed to visa processed passport ready for collection at Gerry's office.....Will go today to pick it up.....Pray for me.....Thanks