07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
nemo123 said:
why dont u apply for a b.comm program, they might give you transfer credits and with that you can get some credits fr studying here maybe you get one or more semesters off.
Can you send me some links other than Ontario :mad:

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 7th december 2011
LANDED..........
In my bed
@ramzero..check out thompson River University i Birtish columbia....My friend is thr ..he got into Diploma in Business Admisntration this year and is in Canada right now...but he got medical call within 15 days but after medical they took 6 months to finalize his application :(

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I am hell confused at this stage . .

Matric , Inter Commerce and B.com 2 = 14years of Education + ACCA 9 papers Clear giving 3 papers in this Dec attempt

If I go for Bachelors this time they refuse me due to same level of Education . . If I apply for MBA than University wont accept me until I show them 3 or 4 years of Bachelors degree . .

Suggestions ?

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my bed
@ramzeroo....suggestions are check out post graduate diploma programs at universities ..like Thompson River..another frnd of mine got into diploma program thr and has applied for visa ....Do apply in those programs .....Plus check out Humber college's diploma and post graduate diploma programs ...you might have brighter chaces if you get into dose programs :)

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
kawish said:
@ fahad
How much funds did you show?
20,000CND$ which was more than enough for my stay plus I paid all my fee in advance.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
saadkhan9009 said:
@ ramzeroo....suggestions are check out post graduate diploma programs at universities ..like Thompson River..another frnd of mine got into diploma program thr and has applied for visa ....Do apply in those programs .....Plus check out Humber college's diploma and post graduate diploma programs ...you might have brighter chaces if you get into dose programs :)
How much process time they took to issue LOA ?

Have to pay fee to them in advance ?

I was exempt IELTS due to ACCA so I haven't give IELTS ever does uni accept me without IELTS ?

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my bed
The LOA process is about 2 months......and yea you do have to pay the fees in advance and Yes for university you have to appear for ielts .......You wnt get exempted of ielts if you do even have Acca ....for all other colleges and uni's you will have to give ielts!!

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my bed
I have shown my Chachas bank statement and have made him my sponsor ..the bank statement is 58lakh rupees which is about $67000 CAD and my total fees for 2 years Masters degree is $19000 CAd and living expenses and airtravel everything it comes up to $25000 and i have shown over and above that.....But didnt include no family tree shorta document..but have given my chachs pasport photo page copy ......and affidavit of support....his visiting card and his salary certificate and employement certificate and all his employes and bank details :)

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
saadkhan9009 said:
I have shown my Chachas bank statement and have made him my sponsor ..the bank statement is 58lakh rupees which is about $67000 CAD and my total fees for 2 years Masters degree is $19000 CAd and living expenses and airtravel everything it comes up to $25000 and i have shown over and above that.....But didnt include no family tree shorta document..but have given my chachs pasport photo page copy ......and affidavit of support....his visiting card and his salary certificate and employement certificate and all his employes and bank details :)
Can you send me the affidavit you submit ?

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my bed
@ramzeroo.....U know thts a very big flaw with your visa application...You do have to appear for IELTS as a hidden requirement of CIC...I read sumwhr.....eventhough i didnt submit my Ielts score at the UOR coz i have done 4 year BBA (H) from CBM as my all course and everything was in English...I submitted a letter from my university that everything is in English but i appeared for Ielts before applyng for admission and submitted my score with my visa Application !!! YOU should appear for ielts dude if ur thingking of reapplying for the 3rd tyme :)

saadkhan9009

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2011
IELTS Request
7.0/9.0
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my bed
@ramzero........Go to Hassan square civic center .........there are notary public ppl sitting on left side or saddar outside city court they have the format ready with them for affidavit of support..they jsut change the names and address and make it and the lawyers sitting thr stamp it ......I was in such a hurry that i didnt get a photocopy of my affdavit and police certificate ....I jsut submitted it as tyme was running out so sorry i dnt have it ....But i can tell you the relation is mentioned on it and that ur sponsor will afford all ur expenses in canada and you willa bide by the rules and regulations thr are 6 to 7 points in it!! thts about it

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
saadkhan9009 said:
@ ramzero........Go to Hassan square civic center .........there are notary public ppl sitting on left side or saddar outside city court they have the format ready with them for affidavit of support..they jsut change the names and address and make it and the lawyers sitting thr stamp it ......I was in such a hurry that i didnt get a photocopy of my affdavit and police certificate ....I jsut submitted it as tyme was running out so sorry i dnt have it ....But i can tell you the relation is mentioned on it and that ur sponsor will afford all ur expenses in canada and you willa bide by the rules and regulations thr are 6 to 7 points in it!! thts about it
alright dude . . :)

MaryLee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramzero said:
Dude meira bhi refusal agaya . . . ;D

Reason

1. Financial and Assets
2. Employment . . .

Going to re-apply in next week again Inshallah . . . :D
Apply as soon as possible. Otherwise you will miss the Jan semester. i recommend that reapply tomorrow (if you have all necessary documents)