Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
haha....... Return to Origin! .. Finally, I'm going to get my rejection letter tomorrow, wish me luck k 4 5 lagai hun rejections, coz I want to burst in laugh after watching that piece of shit :p !!!

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
jigzyy said:
haha....... Return to Origin! .. Finally, I'm going to get my rejection letter tomorrow, wish me luck k 4 5 lagai hun rejections, coz I want to burst in laugh after watching that piece of *censored word* :p !!!
You will feel it as soon you touch the packet . . :p

If, it's heavy don't try to open it . . :D

If, it's light than hurry .. :D

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
omerhanjra said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REHALL RAMZO AND EVERY ONE ;D I JUST GOT MY REFUSAL :'( FORM EBAASY AND THEY STATE THAT :-\
1) PROPOSE OF VIST
2)TRAVEL HISTORY(WHAT IS THIS)
3) EMPLOYMENT STATUS
GONA APPLY FOR MAY INTAKE INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF MANITOBA ;D CHALO ACHI TERA KHAJJAL HUN JAYE NA :p DUBARA TRY MAR LATYE HIAN
PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CHANGES I WILL MAKE TO GET GOOD RESULTS IN MY APPLICATION ;)
get the LOA first . . :p

Royal802

Nov 23, 2011
omerhanjra said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REHALL RAMZO AND EVERY ONE ;D I JUST GOT MY REFUSAL :'( FORM EBAASY AND THEY STATE THAT :-\
1) PROPOSE OF VIST
2)TRAVEL HISTORY(WHAT IS THIS)
3) EMPLOYMENT STATUS
GONA APPLY FOR MAY INTAKE INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF MANITOBA ;D CHALO ACHI TERA KHAJJAL HUN JAYE NA :p DUBARA TRY MAR LATYE HIAN
PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CHANGES I WILL MAKE TO GET GOOD RESULTS IN MY APPLICATION ;)
What will be the answer of 3) EMPLOYMENT STATUS ???

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Royal802 said:
What will be the answer of 3) EMPLOYMENT STATUS ???
As, soon I got the answer will share with you :p

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
ramzero said:
As, soon I got the answer will share with you :p
@ ramzero

I was reading some of your posts man, and I would like to give you a suggestion, take it or not is upto you, but you see before putting my case in CHC Iv'e meet with many consultants and read many forums and at the end decided to put my case directly, so far I've got medical and now I am hoping for the best.

Since you already applied in CHC Islamabad, I suggest you to be very careful in your next attempt otherwise you will just spoil your case further, from the beginning you shouldn't have applied on the bases of ACCA and on top of that for Ontario, anyway at least now you got the idea of how they analyze Ontario applicants and ACCA is not Canadian studies so its pretty much useless to apply through it for visa.

I can understand that you can not apply for any masters program directly because you got 2 years associate degree and are planning to complete CGA thought MRA.

For starters I suggest that you should take admission in some 4 yrs Bachelors program by transferring your credit hours from your associate degree, and you can switch your course later if you wanna continue with your ACCA.
Secondly don't show that your are the director in your father's company, it will give the impression that your company is just small time company because you can't be a director of any company at such a young age, instead just show's on the letter that you are studying here and helping your father in business its much more convincing.

For finance if possible show your own statement, because technically your other sibling have their share in your father statement and technically your father cannot spend all his money on you alone its a common sense.
So instead try showing your own account,maintain your balance for more then six months and states in your SOP that your father saves this money for your higher studies and now you are using this amount to go to Canada to continue your higher education.

All in all i suggest you keep things simple, you don't need to show your property or your property evaluation documents or any other stuff for ties just show your domicile & your father domicile and PRC that you are by birth Pakistani and you completed all your studies in Pakistan by showing all your educational documents, in your employment history states that you are helping your father in business and your higher studies will help you growing your business in future.

For travel history present them if you have any if non then simples states that you have non.

Don't put unnecessary letters/sponsor letters, undertakings and affidavits, cover letters study plans etc, these things will just confuse V.O more try to keep things simple and clean just follow the actual check list.

Pls note that this advise is for all, keep things simple don't put too much unnecessary data it will just confuse the V.O, just follow the checklist.

Yana

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 april 2013
Doc's Request.
November 24, 2015
AOR Received.
sponsorship rejection in july 2013
Med's Request
November 24, 2015
Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
they have refused my application on these grounds:
purpose of visit
lack of financial assets ( even though i have shown 5 crore in bank statement)
u will not leave canada after studies

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
Yana said:
they have refused my application on these grounds:
purpose of visit
lack of financial assets ( even though i have shown 5 crore in bank statement)
u will not leave canada after studies
@ yana

If you have that much amount at your disposal why not apply directly for Immigration through business visa.
Anyway could you explain in details, which course you applied for and how you put your case.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Does anyone know any college/university not in Ontario province who send letter of acceptance without advance fees and processing fee . . .

Fahad thanks for such a nice advice . . . and I have send you some PM kindly reply them as well.

MaryLee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramzero said:
Does anyone know any college/university not in Ontario province who send letter of acceptance without advance fees and processing fee . . .

Fahad thanks for such a nice advice . . . and I have send you some PM kindly reply them as well.
There are some universities. But they will take processing fee of 100CAD. You will pay tuition fee after reaching canada..

Remember that admission is very tough in these kind of universities and ielts requirement is at least 7 band

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I was looking to apply University of Toronto or University of Waterloo . . .

The main reason is my mamu is there who is giving me letter of accommodation

but still Ontario province . . :mad:

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......