+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status changed from "In process" to "Application Received"? explain?

BRIAN80

Feb 20, 2015
Just checked my Ecas status it changed " In process to Application received" I am little worried . Why they changed my status backward, it should be decision made or something else. Can any one please tell me what does it mean. I am paper based Sep 2017 applicant.

nahseez

Nov 2, 2018
I logged into my account today and the status had changed from "In progress" to "Application received". I'm a BC PNP applicant, applied in Oct 2017. Could this mean that the application is in its final stage? The last time I called CIC in Jan 2019, I was told that my security is under process but everything else looks fine on the file. Anyone else had a similar experience recently?

Istanbullover

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
I logged into my account today and the status had changed from "In progress" to "Application received". I'm a BC PNP applicant, applied in Oct 2017. Could this mean that the application is in its final stage? The last time I called CIC in Jan 2019, I was told that my security is under process but everything else looks fine on the file. Anyone else had a similar experience recently?
this happened to me 1-2 month before i got decision made

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi, same happened with me, my application change to AR from IP. I am outland SINP OID nominated, AOR 05 Feb 2019. Any particular statistics for this changes?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018

AndyJiang

Jun 27, 2019
Hello there,

The same issue happened with my application recently, (Application Received) > Then to (In Process)> Then backward step to (Application Received)!
Any updates with your case?

Thanks!
Hi Bro, any update? My case from in processing to application received. I do not know the next step?

Husam123456

Apr 11, 2018
Dont worry that is normal . When they finish processing your application you will receive e-mail for interview at visa office on that time the status will change to decision made.
The important the e mail some visa office they update the status after the interview

Good luck

AndyJiang

Jun 27, 2019
Dont worry that is normal . When they finish processing your application you will receive e-mail for interview at visa office on that time the status will change to decision made.
The important the e mail some visa office they update the status after the interview

Good luck
thx your reply. my application is MPNP paper based. I need interview? I never heard the same applicants get the interview.

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
not it is back to 'in process'. i dont know what they are doing lol
i got my medical on May i hope to get ppr soon
Just wondering if you got your PR. My status changed yesterday from in process to application received, I am so nervous, any idea what it means?
I am Outland, PNP. AR February 19, medical done in September

Please explain, thank you

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi, same happened with me, my application change to AR from IP. I am outland SINP OID nominated, AOR 05 Feb 2019. Any particular statistics for this changes?
Can you please update us on your application? I am Outland too and resides in the UAE, can you explain what happened after status changed to AR from IP?

Thank you

Reactions: Arbz