+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status changed from "In process" to "Application Received"? explain?

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
CertainsLe meilleur centre de greffe de cheveuxsont si bien faits qu'ils ont l'air complètement naturels. Si vous souffrez de calvitie en chute libre ou de calvitie masculine, les meilleures procédures de la greffe de cheveux peuvent améliorer considérablement votre apparence. Pour plus d'informations, visitez notre site Web ou appelez-nous au +905551044433.

Last edited:

Vipinsodhi007

May 19, 2020
Nothing changed when clicking at "Application received" though. It is still listing only step 1 "we have received your application on..."

The only thing that's changed is that it went from "In process" to "Application received". Can someone please tell me what's going on?
Same thing happing to me now its more than 12 months now and my aplication moved three month ago my local visa office its says from in process to aplication recive
Can uh tell me now what else will be left

khushi00

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Same thing happing to me now its more than 12 months now and my aplication moved three month ago my local visa office its says from in process to aplication recive
Can uh tell me now what else will be left
Hi, have you gotten PR now. I am March 2021 applicant, received AOR in Feb this year. My application status from in progress to application received. I am worried now.

Sparta1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi, have you gotten PR now. I am March 2021 applicant, received AOR in Feb this year. My application status from in progress to application received. I am worried now.
Dont be, it will stay like this for a month or so n thn u will get call/email for medicals or interview, it happened with most of us

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
i am on the same boat with u, so far i dont think thats a bad sign, it means that ur application is being transfered to another office to facilitate the process

Sesky8$

Oct 24, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm worried with the same issues application changes from in process to application received is it good or bad anybody who got an approved after this? Please what's the next step thanks in advance

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm worried with the same issues application changes from in process to application received is it good or bad anybody who got an approved after this? Please what's the next step thanks in advance
depends, if ur application gets tranfered to a good visa office then u will hear good news soon. But if it gets transferred to Etobicoke, then its a bad news for u. i ve been waiting for almost 6 now still nothing changed

Sesky8$

Oct 24, 2022
depends, if ur application gets tranfered to a good visa office then u will hear good news soon. But if it gets transferred to Etobicoke, then its a bad news for u. i ve been waiting for almost 6 now still nothing changed
But than how do you know when they sent to Etobicoke? Was urs send there? And when you say bad news is it declined or long wait

Sesky8$

Oct 24, 2022
order gcms notes u will find out, and yes mine was sent there, long wait
Ok I'll do so thank you for ur response, but when calling immigration checking the status are they not supposed to tell you wether it was send there or so just curious it saying reviewing eligibility and processing background check ways that means if you have an idea

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Ok I'll do so thank you for ur response, but when calling immigration checking the status are they not supposed to tell you wether it was send there or so just curious it saying reviewing eligibility and processing background check ways that means if you have an idea
did u read wt i said ,ORDER GCMS NOTES