+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application sent to MVO

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Hello everyone, I joined the group today with the hope of finding some lights or answers as we need to know when the approval for the PR will be given by MVO. The last time I talked to CIC in Canada back in July they told me that our application was sent to Manila VO for processing. I am sponsoring my partner from the Philippines. I am in Canada. According to the time line says: He already passed the medical exam and the last thing showing is WE STARTED TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION ON JULY 23. Can you please anyone tell me where we are, when ant what we can expect anything from Manila Visa office? Thanks in advance for any information. We are getting depressed and paranoid. Please help

Last edited:
May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Hello everyone, I joined the group today with the hope of finding some lights or answers as we need to know when the approval for the PR will be given by MVO. The last time I talked to CIC in Canada back in July they told me that our application was sent to Manila VO for processing. I am sponsoring my partner from the Philippines. I am in Canada. According to the time line says: He already passed the medical exam and the last thing showing is WE STARTED TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION ON JULY 23. Can you please anyone tell me where we are, when ant what we can expect anything from Manila Visa office? Thanks in advance for any information. We are getting depressed and paranoid. Please help
Please share your full timeline

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Please share your full timeline
Thanks for replying peanut butter.

May 25: Application received by mississauga.
July 6: Medical exams requested.
July 16: Medical exams submitted.
July 20: Application sent to Manila vo.
July 23: We started to process your application
July 25: you passed the medical exams (online update changed from medical exams in progress to you passed medical exams.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Most straight forward Outland Spousal Sponsorship follow these process steps (the order of the steps may vary)
  1. Application received at IRCC
  2. IRCC start processing application
  3. Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR 1)
  4. Link Application to Online Account
  5. Upload Schedule A form
  6. Sponsor Approval and File transfer to VO
  7. VO starts processing PR application (AOR 2)
  8. Receive Request for Medical Exam
  9. Medical Exam @ IRCC Panel Physician Clinic
  10. Medical Exam Result
  11. Passport Request (PPR)
  12. Pick-up Permanent Residency Visa (PUM)
Spousal sponsorship process completion time varies depending on the Visa Office and on a case basis.......will advice you assume process completion takes 12 months to help reduce the waiting stress.......relax.....its a wait game.

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Most straight forward Outland Spousal Sponsorship follow these process steps (the order of the steps may vary)
  10. Medical Exam Result
Spousal sponsorship process completion time varies depending on the Visa Office and on a case basis.......will advice you assume process completion takes 12 months to help reduce the waiting stress.......relax.....its a wait game.
Thank you very much Wakki for the información we rally appreciate it

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
  10. Medical Exam Result

Mikephoenix

Sep 22, 2018
Hi Wakki.
Update. On October 5 We got the invitation for the pre arrival services. Do you know what and we should expect next?
Thank you