+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application returned...pls help.....VERY VERY URGENT

N

Nohope

My application has been returned because in the generic application i have written "India" as immigration office requested for processing the application. :-X

What exactly i have to write as immigration office?....Should it be just "New Delhi", "New Delhi, India", or just "ND".

I want to send the application back tomorrow itself as the cap has not reached yet for the NOC that i am applying.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Nohope said:
My application has been returned because in the generic application i have written "India" as immigration office requested for processing the application. :-X

What exactly i have to write as immigration office?....Should it be just "New Delhi", "New Delhi, India", or just "ND".

I want to send the application back tomorrow itself as the cap has not reached yet for the NOC that i am applying.
New Delhi! So sorry it was returned for this 'silly' mistake. I really am :(. Visa offices are not countries, but cities usually the capital city of a country. Now you might stand no chance cos of the cap unless it is not affected by the cap at all... Sorryyy! And hey, there is hope...always ;)
*Mandie*

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
I really think this was no reason for sending back ur appln.....They could have asked you to provide n update.....

The CIO does not understand how much time it consumes just to get all the docs in place.

there can be minor mistakes which wil be made in the process, they must provide the applicants a chance to rectify it.

by the way, don't loose hope and try to complete ur docs until the next cap opens and then send again. best of luck

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jaggy999 said:
I really think this was no reason for sending back ur appln.....They could have asked you to provide n update.....

The CIO does not understand how much time it consumes just to get all the docs in place.

there can be minor mistakes which wil be made in the process, they must provide the applicants a chance to rectify it.

by the way, don't loose hope and try to complete ur docs until the next cap opens and then send again. best of luck
CIO Sydney is not your mother. They won't guess at what you mean. You either send them a complete application or they send it back. With the volume of applications, they don't have the time nor the inclination to request clarification.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
PMM said:
Hi

CIO Sydney is not your mother. They won't guess at what you mean. You either send them a complete application or they send it back. With the volume of applications, they don't have the time nor the inclination to request clarification.
That was just my view.....I ws providin sum hope to the depressed applicant......You could have been more subtle in your choice of words...I respect ur views and experience in immigration matters PMM.....I thought that ws a bit rude....sorry :(

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
PMM said:
Hi

PMM,
That was really rude! I am mortified!!!
*Mandie*

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mandiebraxton said:
PMM,
That was really rude! I am mortified!!!
*Mandie*
Look at this way, how times have applicants posted that their application was returned as "incomplete"? There must be hundreds in this and other forums. Yet people still go on not reading the instructions, not completing the forms as the instructions state, not sending correct documents, not submitting proof of relationships. Emigration is pretty big step in anyone's live. You would think that a person would take it very seriously and ensure what they are submitting is EXACTLY what is asked for. If they are unsure, ask before you send the application, no question is stupid, and there is a good chance you would save yourself some grief. Yet read over the forums, look at the number of applications who seek sympathy for their error and try to shift the blame to CIC. I am not an apologist for CIC, but people have to take responsibility for their own mistakes and errors.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
PMM said:
Hi

Look at this way, how times have applicants posted that their application was returned as "incomplete"? There must be hundreds in this and other forums. Yet people still go on not reading the instructions, not completing the forms as the instructions state, not sending correct documents, not submitting proof of relationships. Emigration is pretty big step in anyone's live. You would think that a person would take it very seriously and ensure what they are submitting is EXACTLY what is asked for. If they are unsure, ask before you send the application, no question is stupid, and there is a good chance you would save yourself some grief. Yet read over the forums, look at the number of applications who seek sympathy for their error and try to shift the blame to CIC. I am not an apologist for CIC, but people have to take responsibility for their own mistakes and errors.
now this is what I expect from PMM......a perfect answer.....it puts forward ur point pretty clearly w/o ny1 objectin to it

ur previous reply really took me back wid ur choice of words...we are here to provide and get help and nt fight over petty comments....u could have won my vote had u said a small sorry

I agree that applicants need to check their doc 50 times before submittin otherwise face the brunt of CIO or VO

Canadiantobe

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi,

Feeling really sad for Nohope. But at the same time i agree with PMM, CIC will not treat us like their babies. I strongly believe in one thing that "my application is my baby and i have to take care of it :-*".

They can reject your application if there is a spelling mistake in your supporting documents considering the document might be fake.

Good luck to everyone (including myself ;D)

toronto1969

Aug 31, 2011
I disagree. Every one of us who apply want to go to Canada. No body is spending his money and time for the heck of it. We are all humans and to err is human. I feel till the time , there are no major flaws the appliaction should not be rejected. We all understand CHC is not our mother, but to reject on a flimsy reason is not right. It is fine to be critical, but if the same thing happened to you, i am sure such comments would not fly. The person what he goes through for return of his application knows the helplessness he is in.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
Hi torornto,

I agree with every word u said. This is especially applicable in this case since the so called ' mistake' is not a real one. Since he mentioned India, of course he wanted them to process his application there and not in China. The same if somebody mentions England instead of London. Is it the end of the world ? What a big sin he made! He even did not miss a paper or made any mistakes in the translation. Such applications are costing a hell of money and time and should be traeted with more patience unless the number of mistakes exceed the limit that makes the reviewer time miserable.

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Nohope said:

Nohope ...

This is a very common mistake and in order to prevent it .. recent application forms have dropdowns to select the city and country ...

But never mind I'd say ... re-do the application asap and send it to them .. all the best

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
toronto1969 said:
I disagree. Every one of us who apply want to go to Canada. No body is spending his money and time for the heck of it. We are all humans and to err is human. I feel till the time , there are no major flaws the appliaction should not be rejected. We all understand CHC is not our mother, but to reject on a flimsy reason is not right. It is fine to be critical, but if the same thing happened to you, i am sure such comments would not fly. The person what he goes through for return of his application knows the helplessness he is in.
Couldnt agree with you more ...