+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Returned Please Help

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
My application of March 30/2022 was returned on June/2022 for missing birth certificate and police certificate. I uploaded these documents and resubmitted my application.

Now my problem is, when I originally submitted my application in March, I didn't upload the TRANSLATED versions of THE FAMILY REGISTRATION DOCUMENT, GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT SHOWING THE SAME ADRESS, BANK STATEMENT SHOWING THE SAME ADDRESS AND PROOF OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT. I just realized that I forgot to upload the TRANSLATED versions of the these documents AGAIN because they were not mentioned as a reason for my application being returned. It only said its being returned for missing birth certificate and police certificate.

Now my concern is, what if my application gets returned again? This time for not having the translated versions of the 4 documents I mentioned. Or are these documents is not something that is a MUST for an AOR and can be requested by the visa officer after receiving AOR? I can not lose another 3 months. I don't know what to do... Does anyone have any idea or experience for my situation? Thank you.

Links to pdf sent by IRCC as to why it was returned
https://i.im.ge/2022/06/17/r4XKg6.jpg
https://i.im.ge/2022/06/17/r4XZ0z.jpg

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Now my concern is, what if my application gets returned again? This time for not having the translated versions of the 4 documents I mentioned. Or are these documents is not something that is a MUST for an AOR and can be requested by the visa officer after receiving AOR? I can not lose another 3 months. I don't know what to do... Does anyone have any idea or experience for my situation? Thank you.
They can return it for having documents that were not translated. The instructions are pretty clear: things not in English or French in original need translations.

Now they MIGHT let it slide because often the officers reviewing can tell perfectly well what the documents say, particularly if they're only supporting documents (address, bank balances, etc).

But that's up to them.

I would recommend: open a webform, attach copies of the original and translation (scans obviously), cover note epxlaining you forgot these translations of supporting documents, mea culpa, include identifying info like UCI#. And then hope.

z1nk1nk

Mar 27, 2022
I have tried to send the missing files through the webform before it got returned but it was not successful. I guess because I didnt have an UCI number. Now that I do have UCI, can they help me and attach these missing files to my application? Thank you