+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application returned by CIC

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
Question for all you guys, when make anew application after your previous one returned. do you answer the question number 2 ( have applied for citizenship before) yes or no

ronin47

Jun 16, 2014
IT applicant said:
Few things I am taking care of this time:

-Filling my application form again(it seems it has some date validity)
-Writing the name of the applicant at the back of photos(I didn't do this the first time).Any suggestions the best way to do this will be appreciated..Most of the times a name written with a pen has a chance to get smeared.
-Attaching a new residence calculator

Need some clarity on following:

-Is there a validity for the online payment too.I paid mine on May 4th.

My application was returned in 2 months.

cheers,
You don't need to pay again. You already paid 400 bucks! Just attach the fee receipt from last time. In your cover letter, tell them you paid the last time and that your application was returned, make sure you include their return letter or a copy of it.

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
Travel Dream said:
Question for all you guys, when make anew application after your previous one returned. do you answer the question number 2 ( have applied for citizenship before) yes or no
any help

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
can someone help me with this question

when you make anew application after your previous one returned. do you answer the question number 2 ( have applied for citizenship before) yes or no

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Travel Dream said:

when you make anew application after your previous one returned. do you answer the question number 2 ( have applied for citizenship before) yes or no
The answer is NO

canadp

Feb 25, 2009
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2010
LANDED..........
29-07-2010
Travel Dream said:

Answer is NO.

Paticela

Feb 27, 2021
Hello guys, I hope someone can help me.
Last week emigration returned my application package after almost 5 months that I sent it, in the letter it says that the financial support documents are not complete, but now I do not know what to do since it took many months to return my application and many of the documents have already lost their validity, we applied to permanent residence through sponsoring your spouse, at the time of application I who was the spouse had my visitor status almost to expire so I also applied to the work visa which was also returned to me along with the entire application package, this last two days I tried to communicate with emigration but I did not have any success and I am really worried about my current status and how should I proceed if somebody can give me a guide I would greatly appreciate it.

PLEASE HELP

Cheers,