+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Rejected

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I have a query. Suppose my application for PR gets declined or rejected, then, can I apply to some other PR program (other PNP program or CEC) if I meet the requirements later or reapply again to the same PR program(eg OINP). I heard from someone that one's application doesn't get rejected but stays in the pool in case of any discrepancy.

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msatishxp said:
Hi, I have a query. Suppose my application for PR gets declined or rejected, then, can I apply to some other PR program (other PNP program or CEC) if I meet the requirements later or reapply again to the same PR program(eg OINP). I heard from someone that one's application doesn't get rejected but stays in the pool in case of any discrepancy.
Hello.
It depends on the objections raised for decline. If they are minor then you can apply for other program or same with updated information, however if you have misrepresented data then it is possible to ban you for five years, to the best of my knowledge.

Cheers.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer

what i want you to have in mind is that, they wont reject your application, i want you to belive that, its very rare at CIC level for application to be rejected, there are 2 tins medicals and security, once you havent commit any crime, or u dont have any serious disease or sickness, trust me, notin to fear

anyway if an applicant is rejected, and the applicant passed through pronvincial nomination, the applicant will have to apply again starting form the begining, just that the applicant will have some advantages, cos his file is already with them there

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayokunlex01 said:

what i want you to have in mind is that, they wont reject your application, i want you to belive that, its very rare at CIC level for application to be rejected, there are 2 tins medicals and security, once you havent commit any crime, or u dont have any serious disease or sickness, trust me, notin to fear

anyway if an applicant is rejected, and the applicant passed through pronvincial nomination, the applicant will have to apply again starting form the begining, just that the applicant will have some advantages, cos his file is already with them there

Ayokunlex01 ! Have you learnt about fairness letter? It comes from VO saying ineligibility of the applicant, fake documents / misrepresentation.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
alxbux said:
Ayokunlex01 ! Have you learnt about fairness letter? It comes from VO saying ineligibility of the applicant, fake documents / misrepresentation.

yea, thats if the applicant make use of wrong information, using a fake document is automatical rejection, so thats y were advice to fill the cic forms very well, all those VISA OFFICE will trace and follow up every documents and all what the applicant filled, anyway natin to worry about alex

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
alxbux said:
PR application can also be rejected based on low IELTS score. Even applicant already got nomination from province on the same IELTS score but VO reserves the right to reject the application if they are not satisfied.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
arsal385 said:
PR application can also be rejected based on low IELTS score. Even applicant already got nomination from province on the same IELTS score but VO reserves the right to reject the application if they are not satisfied.
@Arsal385 can you please give us an example except London Visa Office (LVO), any other visa offices who rejected the PR Applications on the basis of low IELTS score even after successful nomination ?

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
@Arsal385 can you please give us an example except London Visa Office (LVO), any other visa offices who rejected the PR Applications on the basis of low IELTS score even after successful nomination ?
Only LVO sent fairness letters and decline / rejected the applications. I also didn't hear from other VOS on this forum.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
I don't know about your NDVO but you can see federal court judgements below for those who appealed against rejection of their PR application on the basis of IELTS.
http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/d/s/index.do?cont=ielts&col=54&or=date

Isnt it a fair that only one VO is rejecting applications and other VOs are accepting the same score and applicants are not allowed to transfer their files to another VO.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
arsal385 said:
I don't know about your NDVO but you can see federal court judgements below for those who appealed against rejection of their PR application on the basis of IELTS.
http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/en/d/s/index.do?cont=ielts&col=54&or=date

Isnt it a fair that only one VO is rejecting applications and other VOs are accepting the same score and applicants are not allowed to transfer their files to another VO.
No our NDVO and others too except LVO not rejecting the applications for low IELTS scores after successful nomination by province. As far as I know only your London Visa Office is rejecting based on low IELTS score after nomination.

I am unable to link my application in mycic any idea about it ? & also I saw 90 days is also crossing but no AOR for applicant's.