+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected after ITA_miscalculation of job period

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Just saying that 1 year is the minimum requirement (FSW). So having 3 years of experience is more than enough. There is some other reason for rejection that he needs to explore or provide more information.
The OP clearly said that officer did was not satisfied with the work experience and did not count it as 3 years.

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
h
Hi,
I got rejected by CIC after filing my application post ITA. My CRS was 430 and I had more than 3 years of work experience. Strangely the officer rejected my application saying I do not have enough work experience. I was shocked and requested them to reconsider my application but they are refusing and telling me to re apply. Now my CRS is going down to 425 if I apply again due to my increased age. Can anyone suggest what to do ? Thanks.
hi please i want to ask , what is your noc and at what point was your application rejected, did you order gcms note.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I feel like evidence wasn’t solid to prove you have 3 years working experience. Either tax paid for 3 years or work letter for 3 years. Each year less experience will deduct points and also will get rejected. Now the score is always 442-450. I strongly recommend you take language tests to improve score. As IRCC said, every rejected case will not be reopened. You have to reapply per their policies

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
but how is this possible... if you had 3 years of experience... did you provide experience letter with duties and responsibilities for those 3 years ...?
or why would they say not enough experience...
Ok , After careful consideration of my rejection letter I think I have some clue as to why they rejected my application. I found out that they calculated all of my work experience except one that was a paid internship. Which probably means they do not count internship as work experience. Thats all I can see. Sad but they should have told me when I filed my application in Express Entry profile..it could have saved a lot of money and head ache.
Thanks guys.

Mariaogb

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
d
Ok , After careful consideration of my rejection letter I think I have some clue as to why they rejected my application. I found out that they calculated all of my work experience except one that was a paid internship. Which probably means they do not count internship as work experience. Thats all I can see. Sad but they should have told me when I filed my application in Express Entry profile..it could have saved a lot of money and head ache.
Thanks guys.
did you mention it as internship on the application

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Rejected ? Now that’s a bit weird and here I was thinking PR is almost guaranteed after receiving ITA .
What?? ITA is no confirmation of PR.

Reactions: scylla

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Thanks guys.
Dude it's upto you to read, verify and cross check the rules before applying. You cannot blame the IRCC for not telling you what to do. Anyway tough luck. You've got to look at improving your CRS because the cut-off is higher now.

Reactions: shaizeik and scylla

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,
I got rejected by CIC after filing my application post ITA. My CRS was 430 and I had more than 3 years of work experience. Strangely the officer rejected my application saying I do not have enough work experience. I was shocked and requested them to reconsider my application but they are refusing and telling me to re apply. Now my CRS is going down to 425 if I apply again due to my increased age. Can anyone suggest what to do ? Thanks.
Could you please share your rejection timeline?? when did u get ur AOR and got ur refusal letter??