+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application rejected after ITA_miscalculation of job period

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
Hi,
I got rejected by CIC after filing my application post ITA. My CRS was 430 and I had more than 3 years of work experience. Strangely the officer rejected my application saying I do not have enough work experience. I was shocked and requested them to reconsider my application but they are refusing and telling me to re apply. Now my CRS is going down to 425 if I apply again due to my increased age. Can anyone suggest what to do ? Thanks.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi,
I got rejected by CIC after filing my application post ITA. My CRS was 430 and I had more than 3 years of work experience. Strangely the officer rejected my application saying I do not have enough work experience. I was shocked and requested them to reconsider my application but they are refusing and telling me to re apply. Now my CRS is going down to 425 if I apply again due to my increased age. Can anyone suggest what to do ? Thanks.
but how is this possible... if you had 3 years of experience... did you provide experience letter with duties and responsibilities for those 3 years ...?
or why would they say not enough experience...

kanwar

Apr 21, 2012
Rejected ? Now that’s a bit weird and here I was thinking PR is almost guaranteed after receiving ITA .

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Rejected ? Now that’s a bit weird and here I was thinking PR is almost guaranteed after receiving ITA .
Yes, an application can be rejected for many reasons.

If any of the required documents is missing, application will be returned as incomplete.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

If applicant did not meet the eligibility requirements, application will be refused.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Reactions: sundar17feb99

cc31

Sep 5, 2017
Canada
They just need 1 year of work experience under a NOC having skill type 0, A or B. Have you followed all of their instructions? Is your experience under skill type 0. A or B? Try to find out what went wrong in your experience letter/employment verification letter.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
They just need 1 year of work experience under a NOC having skill type 0, A or B. Have you followed all of their instructions? Is your experience under skill type 0. A or B? Try to find out what went wrong in your experience letter/employment verification letter.
why one year?
if candidate is claiming points for 3 or more years then they would need atleast 3years of work experience ...isn't it?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huh?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
@DelPiero07 did you even inquire why it was rejected. You're suggesting to improve score?

The applicant needs to tell us in detail what the reason of the rejection was as clearly everyone is confused

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@DelPiero07 did you even inquire why it was rejected. You're suggesting to improve score?

The applicant needs to tell us in detail what the reason of the rejection was as clearly everyone is confused
I'm not a magician so if the OP doesn't share certain information I can only provide advice with the limited information provided.

Reactions: shaizeik

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I'm not a magician so if the OP doesn't share certain information I can only provide advice with the limited information provided.
Well yeah you are not hence ask for more info rather than give advice that is of no help

You are very helpful on this forum but I saw your post in the other thread when someone asked about re medical and you suggested cse, Well!

Reactions: tristonz

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Well yeah you are not hence ask for more info rather than give advice that is of no help

You are very helpful on this forum but I saw your post in the other thread when someone asked about re medical and you suggested cse, Well!
Cut him some slack bro, he's like that at times. But at times he shares his in-depth knowledge. Maybe today he's having a rough day.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I simply do not have the time to write essay-like posts all the time. I receive a ridiculous number of private messages per day so I do my best to help as many people.

And all for free.
No one here is questioning your integrity, atleast I never felt do. Cheers.

Reactions: DelPiero07