+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Refusal & later Passport Request by CIC (New-Delhi)

Kajal rani

Sep 10, 2019
Hi i'm kajal
Today embassy has requested me to submit your passport without giving any update
What does it meant???
Anybody can help me??

virajpatel022

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
i was rejected 2 times, after updating cover letter through icrcc, my visa was approved and today i am in Canada.

Sandhur

Dec 5, 2019
Hello.. I got mail to submit my passport and confused about my application that what it means ? Really worried. Plz help

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi Everyone

I applied for the Study permit visa twice (20-Feb-2016 & 11-Mar-2016), but my application was refused both times. The reason specified in the refusal letter were as follows

Application of 20-Feb (online application)
(1) You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: purpose of visit
(2) Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Application of 11-Mar (paper application)
(1) Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects or plans

Suddently on 14-Apr, I received an update in the online application (of 20- Feb) with passport request with following content

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application."

Application Messages
(Correspondence)
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission - February 20, 2016
Submission Confirmation - February 20, 2016
Correspondence Letter - February 23, 2016 (here I received a letter for application refusal)
Original Passport Request - April 15, 2016 (here I received a letter for passport submission)

My Application/profile Details for online application is presently as below
Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

I have submitted my passport of High Commission of Canada at New Delhi through VFS on 21-Apr.

Please share views with regard to my visa status, whether its approved or rejected with present status. I am very confused with receipt of both refusal letter and later passport request. Is it possible that CIC review the online application themselves without any new application.

Anyone else had similar experience please share.

Vikash
they made a mistake because when they give you a refusal letter they also update the application stating application refused CIC played with you lol

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hello.. I got mail to submit my passport and confused about my application that what it means ? Really worried. Plz help
passport request means you will get approval congrats

Susiie Shi

Jan 13, 2022
Hi Everyone

I applied for the Study permit visa twice (20-Feb-2016 & 11-Mar-2016), but my application was refused both times. The reason specified in the refusal letter were as follows

Application of 20-Feb (online application)
(1) You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: purpose of visit
(2) Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Application of 11-Mar (paper application)
(1) Other reasons: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects or plans

Suddently on 14-Apr, I received an update in the online application (of 20- Feb) with passport request with following content

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application."

Application Messages
(Correspondence)
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission - February 20, 2016
Submission Confirmation - February 20, 2016
Correspondence Letter - February 23, 2016 (here I received a letter for application refusal)
Original Passport Request - April 15, 2016 (here I received a letter for passport submission)

My Application/profile Details for online application is presently as below
Application/profile status Open
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
Review of biometric information Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

I have submitted my passport of High Commission of Canada at New Delhi through VFS on 21-Apr.

Please share views with regard to my visa status, whether its approved or rejected with present status. I am very confused with receipt of both refusal letter and later passport request. Is it possible that CIC review the online application themselves without any new application.

Anyone else had similar experience please share.

Vikash
Hi, I had the same situation with you but I don't know if I can send the passport. Could you tell me some detail about yours? Do you tried to send email to the Canada embassy to ask for help?