Application/profile updated

Malik7@

Feb 19, 2021
Bangkok thailand
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Bangkok
Any one tell what is mean of application/profile updated after judicial review federal court and department of justice offer letter what does it mean case show from refused to this status application/profile updated kindly tell me

Malik7@

Feb 19, 2021
Bangkok thailand
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Bangkok
Am still waiting its show always background check and final decision was made on this application still showing previous result anyone can guide

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Any one tell what is mean of application/profile updated after judicial review federal court and department of justice offer letter what does it mean case show from refused to this status application/profile updated kindly tell me
Please I also applied for Jr and they said they will reopen my case. How long did it take for them to reopen yours?

Reactions: DesiPikachu

jmjrose

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
I have been observing such ghost updates since last three weeks but nothing happened so far.
Hi... Did you get any update? I remember you waiting for a long time.. Just like me.. BTW, did you get any update? I m still here waiting...

Malik7@

Feb 19, 2021
Bangkok thailand
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Bangkok
We need something from you to continue processing your application.

I got this update today in morning but system ircc goes under maintenance around 1 hour it will update guys pray that I hope it can be a passport request inshallah

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
How long did you get setllment offer letter which month ?
It was on march 25th not sure if I got a settlement offer. They just said the previous decision be set aside and a new officer will re-determine the go through the case.