+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application/profile updated

sohail350

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hey guys..i logged in now and my gc key says application/profile updated..what could it mean
usually those are ghost updates which means someone made an update on your profile but you can't see it. I got one a couple of days ago; when and where did you apply from?

Whofears

Oct 29, 2020
Complete application non sds march 13th
Kenya
Is your application being processed by the Nairobi office or abroad? Mine is from March 2; AIP received on August 6th..medical request on August 27 and medical passed on September 28...no further updates. Started program (Fall 2020) online since September 1. Non-SDS from Nigeria . Application is being processed by Nairobi, Kenya

Opeyemiaf

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Ghost updates last week and on Thursday.

No update on GCkey account yet.

Application submitted on February

Medical request, New LOA request and AIP on 10th Sept

From Nigeria submitted to Kenya

amschel

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Is your application being processed by the Nairobi office or abroad? Mine is from March 2; AIP received on August 6th..medical request on August 27 and medical passed on September 28...no further updates. Started program (Fall 2020) online since September 1. Non-SDS from Nigeria . Application is being processed by Nairobi, Kenya
We re in the same boat. The frustration is loud

Reactions: Whofears

Tom Hardy

Oct 27, 2020
I have applied on the 15th of October and done biometrics on the 19th but my status changed to "application/profile" updated 3-4 times but after a sign, out again changed back to "your action is required" and in the end, there is no single update in the application. No idea when i will get final decision

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
I have applied on the 15th of October and done biometrics on the 19th but my status changed to "application/profile" updated 3-4 times but after a sign, out again changed back to "your action is required" and in the end, there is no single update in the application. No idea when i will get final decision
Your action is required usually means hey require some additional details from you. Check each and every thing on your account if it requires your attention.

Reactions: Reddy2020

Tom Hardy

Oct 27, 2020
Your action is required usually means hey require some additional details from you. Check each and every thing on your account if it requires your attention.
No brother, everything is completed and secondly, don't have any idea when they will start processing it because it has to be done before Christmas holidays

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
I
Hey guys..i logged in now and my gc key says application/profile updated..what could it mean
It means that your profile/application has been updated and you'll be granted the visa if you manage to hack into their servers and view it for yourself.
It's a test conducted to check if you're eligible for a visa or not.
Good Luck