+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application/profile updated

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hello Guys, I reapplied online and submitted on the 10th of June... I got a ghost message on the 11th and my status changed from submitted to Application/profile updated. When I logged in later (yesterday) precisely, it went back to submitted. Please guys what does this update mean. I have searched but no concrete explanation found related to this thread...

I would really need your inputs guys... My anxiety is hanging by the thread

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Hello Guys, I reapplied online and submitted on the 10th of June... I got a ghost message on the 11th and my status changed from submitted to Application/profile updated. When I logged in later (yesterday) precisely, it went back to submitted. Please guys what does this update mean. I have searched but no concrete explanation found related to this thread...

I would really need your inputs guys... My anxiety is hanging by the thread
This is typically how it works with an online account. Once you view your application, the status changes back to "Submitted". What did you apply for? Usually when the status changes to "Application/profile updated", it means that someone has made an update to your application. Look closely for any change in the verbiage of each section. If there is no change then it simply means that your application is being looked into and that some update was made to it not visible to the applicant.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
This is typically how it works with an online account. Once you view your application, the status changes back to "Submitted". What did you apply for? Usually when the status changes to "Application/profile updated", it means that someone has made an update to your application. Look closely for any change in the verbiage of each section. If there is no change then it simply means that your application is being looked into and that some update was made to it not visible to the applicant.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Thanks a lot for your feedback... I applied for a trv