+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application process - submitting additional documents

kristinickin

Aug 13, 2016
Hello! My US spouse is in the process of getting his Canadian PR card. We sent his Schedule A background check separately (after the initial package had be received), and we got an email back a few weeks later saying that it had been received. The next day when checking the progression of the application online we got a message saying that it had not been received and that we needed to send it in. So we sent it in again (online). This was about a month ago and we haven't heard back this time and the progression online is still telling us to submit it. Is this normal? Is there any way for us to check to make sure that they have it?

Jason12345

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
I'm in the same situation. I think with all the system errors our application isn't going for review and it looks like we haven't uploaded when we really have. It's such a bad system they have. Communication with them is just as bad as well. They hardly ever respond to emails and you have more chance of speaking with aliens on the moon than getting someone who is knowledgable and can help you at the contact centre.

Sorry for the doom and gloom. Good luck with the app

Reactions: kristinickin