+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application On HOLD

vinayak2

Aug 31, 2015
Hi, in my GCMS it shows that the application is on hold and reason as suspended. Do anyone has any idea about it? Helpful reply are appreciated. Thanks.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
vinayak2 said:
Hi, in my GCMS it shows that the application is on hold and reason as suspended. Do anyone has any idea about it? Helpful reply are appreciated. Thanks.
what is your timeline and is there any information stated?

vinayak2

Aug 31, 2015
June 14 application,medicals in Feb. No more info. Eligibility is recommended pass.medicals passed.security in progress and criminality not started.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
vinayak2 said:
June 14 application,medicals in Feb. No more info. Eligibility is recommended pass.medicals passed.security in progress and criminality not started.

Check this below note - you have any relative note on you notes?

Need Help

« Reply #2026 on: July 24, 2015, 12:28:19 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Dear Friends , i am march 2014 applicant , Today i received my GCMS notes from CIC in which my status is on Hold and reason is suspended -INVESTIGATION. Eligibility is in progress, Criminality - in Progress , Security is not started and Medical is passed .

The important thing i notice is that under organizations and Entities- They mentioned the name and details of my immigration representative , and under the other sub type description : they mentioned Suspected of Fraud.

I did not get this thing , there should be name of the organization of my company in which i am working or there should be name of my immigration representative company through which i applied my PR file.

Please guide

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinayak2 said:
Did you check the notes section at the end of your GCMS ? does it explain any reason or what made them put your file on hold ?