+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application moved to RROC

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello. My file was at CIO and moved to RROC (and Paris as SVO - i m french) when all was completed on tracker. But is been 1 month and radio silence ....

chizoboi

Jan 9, 2023
Well that makes the 2 of us, mine is 2weeks now though. Any idea why files are moved to RROC and a LVO when all parameters are completed?

Reactions: legit boss

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
My file is at RROC as well . All stages completed since 29 may 2023 on application tracker but no response after that. I have just lost hope now.
Dunno Mate! Why it got moved there.
RROC is rapid response operations centre but dont go for their name as they delay files for months. Their purpose is mainly to verify information and send ADRs aacording to internet threads.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Ah! I thought you were from 2021 or early 2022 AOR. You wrote "I lost all hope". You are only 3 months into your 6 month cohort SLA. You'll get yours in a month or so. Don't worry.
I have had past application returned incompleted. This is my second application. And also a visitor visa rejection. So things are not good on my end buddy.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have had past application returned incompleted. This is my second application. And also a visitor visa rejection. So things are not good on my end buddy.
If you are all stages completed, you have made it. You can invent imaginary problems and say "I have lost hope", but you are good now - be happy and not so gloomy :D

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Dunno Mate! Why it got moved there.
RROC is rapid response operations centre but dont go for their name as they delay files for months. Their purpose is mainly to verify information and send ADRs aacording to internet threads.
Hey I've joined the RROC club too apparently! Nobody seems to have a clue as to why a file would be moved there after all stages have been passed. I don't even work in an occupation that would be on the priority list.

Has anybody received RFV email form RROC recently?

Reactions: SayeeRaina0503

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Nope. All still stuck in rroc on the office RC-8695 which is FSW Pace Review.
by the way nobody know what is this PACE review ...

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Nope. All still stuck in rroc on the office RC-8695 which is FSW Pace Review.
by the way nobody know what is this PACE review ...
I should be receiving my GCMS notes soon with most likely the same information as you. May I know if RC-8695 is the officer code? Is it possible an inactive officer has been assigned to your application and all of ours?

Only because this has happened with IRCC in the past and caused delays for years even. Might be worth calling IRCC and asking them if that officer code is valid and tied to someone still actively working for them.

Reactions: SayeeRaina0503