+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application from Nigeria

omorere

Sep 26, 2013
hello my people, am just joining this forum. have submitted my document since May ending ,2013,the reply have recieved from tracking is that is still on process in embassy. I contacted the school because the admission was september. Well, I hope I will hear from embassy soonest. Please advice me on what to do now

henrygud

Sep 30, 2013
Please i need your help in regards to the necessary documents i need to submit that the Canada Embassy.I ones applied for a conference,i was deny visa and the reason is that i didn't have a traveling experience and also enough documents to prove that i will come back to Nigeria after the end of the Conference.,,I was to reapply for the same Conference, have make the payment for the conference...Am be worried about the documents wish i need to get for submission.please kindly help me state the documents that i need to provide..thanks in anticipation of your reply

henrygud

Sep 30, 2013
Application from Nigeria

Please i need your help in regards to the necessary documents i need to submit that the Canada Embassy.I ones applied for a conference,i was deny visa and the reason is that i didn't have a traveling experience and also enough documents to prove that i will come back to Nigeria after the end of the Conference.,,I was to reapply for the same Conference, have make the payment for the conference...Am be worried about the documents wish i need to get for submission.please kindly help me state the documents that i need to provide..thanks in anticipation of your reply

vee62

Oct 11, 2017
Plz I need answers I got denied but I intend reapplying this October with all supporting documents provided including a statement of purpose which I didn't write in the 1st visa I applied for, noting all the points marked out for rejection which were purpose of travel and intended course not in line with previous qualification, future plans and prospects. Is it best I defer till next session or reapply this October the intended start date is Jan 8,2018. Thank you

Emmanuel ibk

Feb 20, 2020
Djokovic, am also in d same situation. I submitted on the 26th APril for a visiting visa. And up till now my status is still " processing at Canadian embassy. Am suppose to travel since mid June. I had to defer my leave. . You can never get VAC numbers in Lagos. Am thinking of writing to d Canadian embassy. Also people advised me to travel to Lagos and go physically to Canadian embassy. This is 50 working days oo

Am also having same issues I submitted my application since jan 3 2020 till now no update am going for business and trainee.

Emmanuel ibk

Feb 20, 2020
Djokovic, am also in d same situation. I submitted on the 26th APril for a visiting visa. And up till now my status is still " processing at Canadian embassy. Am suppose to travel since mid June. I had to defer my leave. . You can never get VAC numbers in Lagos. Am thinking of writing to d Canadian embassy. Also people advised me to travel to Lagos and go physically to Canadian embassy. This is 50 working days oo

Am also having same issues I submitted my application since jan 3 2020 till now no update am going for business and trainee.

I submitted jan 3 2020 till now no update ..any help?

Jan 3, 2020
Hello people, I applied for an Express Entry in April and was rejected because I do not have a second degree. Any similar experience and how do I go around the second degree.