+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application forms

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Hi ,i m applying for fsw 1 so ,in form application for permanent resident in canada ,there is space for photo .but in broucher ,they mention ,dont send any photo FOR FSW 1 ,what would i do here ,also on quewstion no 20 they ask city town3,so here i write calguru and in province /territory i write alberta ,because i want to immigrate there ,as it written fine,also in background dclaration form they asked my address so my adress i have written and i live here what i mention from my birth so what i write here from which month to from which month thanks and takecare

Furqan

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
I have read for FSW-1 4 Potos required for each family member (wife, daughter,son) including principal applicant & it's to submit along with initial application. pls clarify if I am wrong.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Furqan said:
I have read for FSW-1 4 Potos required for each family member (wife, daughter,son) including principal applicant & it's to submit along with initial application. pls clarify if I am wrong.
Your wrong, Initial FSW 1 to Sydney

"Send the following:

the application forms,

a photocopy of your passport’s bio-data page, (principal applicant only)

2 self-addressed mailing labels one in English or French and the second in the official language of your country, and

the payment.
Note: Do not send other supporting documents. Wait until you receive correspondence from the CIU in Sydney, Nova Scotia Canada

PMM

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
May be PMM you are right
but
What about the space reserved for fotso shall one has to stick the fotos there
regards

hardtofind

Jan 30, 2009
cuccoo0 said:
May be PMM you are right
but
What about the space reserved for fotso shall one has to stick the fotos there
regards

I have copied this from (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG74.asp)
go down to details of family members and you will find this

"All applicants must submit photos with their application except for applicants using Category 1."

this mean you DO NOT have to submit photos.

cheers!