+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for fall session September 2020

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Memorial university Newfoundland

memorial university Newfoundland
Even I am applying to the Memorial University of Newfoundland
Any Idea when will they be handing out admissions/Any Update on your admission process
They are taking a lot of time to process applications. This has left me worried if I will have enough time for Visa.

harikrishna_i

Oct 4, 2019
Which college is better? Cennetinnial or lambton college? Lambton college course is cyber security graduate certificate
Cennetinnial course is software engineering advancey pg diploma
I am holding bachelor degree in computers in india. Both are for Sep 2020 intake.
Can someone please advice me?

Arocia

Feb 19, 2020
Anyone applied for University of Ottawa for Fall 2020? My status is still 'under evaluation' after completed the application the first week of January 2020. It's still very early though I guess to hear something :D
Did you hear something from them? Also which course?

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi anyone applied to the following:

1. University of Calgary
2. University of Saskwatchen
3. Brock University
4. York University
5. McGill University

Thinking to apply at:
1. University of Alberta

I have applied for Fall 2020 batch, Computer Sciences.

afrotimy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2019
I am an applicant from Nigeria who has been refused study permit first in October 2018 for the January 2019 intake, then in July 2019 for the September 2019 intake and lastly in November 2019 for the January 2020 intake in Canada all based on Purpose of Visit by the CIC Kenya officials despite sufficient fund availability.

I am now considering re-applying the fourth time for this Fall 2020 intake. Please is there anyone applying from Nigeria who has the similar situation or have successfully obtained his/her study permit after such refusal purpose?

aadi_capri

Feb 18, 2020
Hi Everyone, I have a choice between the below colleges to join- Could you please help to review if these are good options-
1) University of New Brunswick-MS in computer science
2) Brock University-MS in computer science

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hi Everyone, I have a choice between the below colleges to join- Could you please help to review if these are good options-
1) University of New Brunswick-MS in computer science
2) Brock University-MS in computer science
Brock University is a good choice though !! Keep it.

Brock does have a very good faculty and I have met the dean for the Faculty of Mathematics & Sciences personally as well, he is a very good gentlemen. I'm sure you would love the content being taught there.

waqasulhaq28

Jul 13, 2019
Yes, I have applied last week for fall 2020 for Business Administration-Finance. Did you get the acceptance leter yer?
Tell me how did it go please
I applied for "Applied Financial Services" and got my Full admission (Letter of Acceptance) however i have not applied for study permit s yet due to the current situation.

By the way, NAIT has a good system (online portal) from where you can track your application status and fulfill any requirement they will ask for.