+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for fall session September 2020

Sam_my

Jan 11, 2020
I printed my bank statement early January 2020 with the intention to apply late January or 1st week of February.

Do you think it’s fine,Applying late January or feb with a statement that is dated early January?

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Anyone applied for University of Ottawa for Fall 2020? My status is still 'under evaluation' after completed the application the first week of January 2020. It's still very early though I guess to hear something :D

Dream_Pretty26

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi,
I applied to Uottawa too since July 2019 for Fall 2020 but I'm yet to receive offer. It 's still showing "Under Evaluation" since then. I think its been too long for an admission decision.

Dream_Pretty26

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Anyone applied for University of Ottawa for Fall 2020? My status is still 'under evaluation' after completed the application the first week of January 2020. It's still very early though I guess to hear something :D
Hi,
I applied to Uottawa too since July 2019 for Fall 2020 but I'm yet to receive offer. It 's still showing "Under Evaluation" since then. I think its been too long for an admission decision.

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Hi,
It's way too long :eek: ! Have you sent them any email? To which program did you apply? Mine is Master of Translation Studies.

Dream_Pretty26

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
It's way too long :eek: ! Have you sent them any email? To which program did you apply? Mine is Master of Translation Studies.
Yea I sent an email last year they said they will start sending out offers by December or early this year.
I applied for LLM

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
Dear guys my wife is going to apply for study permit. But there are some questions. Help needed.
1)we are living in Saudi Arabia. My wife is do not have bank account bcoz she is on spouse visa. All the funds that we have to show for study permit are in my account. Can she use my bank statement?
2)for how many months bank statement should we provide?
3) is there any other documents that we have to prepare other than bank statement?

Dream_Pretty26

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Dear guys my wife is going to apply for study permit. But there are some questions. Help needed.
1)we are living in Saudi Arabia. My wife is do not have bank account bcoz she is on spouse visa. All the funds that we have to show for study permit are in my account. Can she use my bank statement?
3) is there any other documents that we have to prepare other than bank statement?
Hi
I am not sure about this but I think she can rely on your bank statement and state that you are her sponsor.
Yea there are other documents she would need to provide. If she is to state that you are her sponsor being her husband; she may need to provide proof of marriage.
Please still verify from the Canada immigration website about this or ask other people who have done something similar.

Regards,

Reactions: Saadkhalid

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Yes she can use yours
To show a bank statement of 6months
Yes an affidavit of sponsor stating you would finance all her bills

Hopes this counts
Best regards on your application

Reactions: Saadkhalid