+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for extention of visit visa

SOFIA AMARA

Apr 1, 2015
Help please!what is the best reason to state for my extention of visitor visa?i want to extend to be w my husband longer with our little one. My daughter was born last December 2014, no sponsorship application yet cause my husband has bad credit record.we want to stay longer w him. I have money in the bank to support myself.advise please.thank you

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
SOFIA AMARA said:
Help please!what is the best reason to state for my extention of visitor visa?i want to extend to be w my husband longer with our little one. My daughter was born last December 2014, no sponsorship application yet cause my husband has bad credit record.we want to stay longer w him. I have money in the bank to support myself.advise please.thank you
The best and genuine reason is which you have stated.... that you want to spend more time with your family. my wife used the same simple reason and got approved.. CIC rarely refuse visitor extensions based on family reasons.

ami jaish

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
started processing on March 4
Med's Request
Oct 1 , 2015
Med's Done....
Oct 9, 2015.. med recvd on Oct 14
Interview........
No pv or tv
The best reason you could say is to " Stay some more time with your husband". I used the same reason and got approved this february...

SOFIA AMARA said:

matrix21

Jan 21, 2015
Regina, SK, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
kriv said:
The best and genuine reason is which you have stated.... that you want to spend more time with your family. my wife used the same simple reason and got approved.. CIC rarely refuse visitor extensions based on family reasons.
Can you plz tell me the length of her stay?and what status you have while she applied bcz my husb is on implied status and i am planng to apply for extension of visitor visa

SOFIA AMARA

Apr 1, 2015
ami jaish said:
The best reason you could say is to " Stay some more time with your husband". I used the same reason and got approved this february...

One more question ami jaish please,Do I need to include my daughters name under the question, NAME ADDRESS and relationship OF PERSON(s) I will visit?i give birth December 2014,do ineed to include her or my husband only?please and thank you