+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

aphantom

Nov 26, 2021
Hello All -
We finally have the medicals approved for our 5 year old child with Autism.
Time line as Below:
AOR - 28 July 2021
Bio passed- 2 Sep 2021
Medical passed - 26 Nov 2021 ( It was showing up as 'ready to be assessed ' since Sep 2, 2021 for our child .Both self and Spouse was already passed as per GCMS)

Last week we had uploaded the latest School report card with IEP details and also the quarterly assessment from ABA , via webform. Not sure if it speeded up anything
And there was a GU on my profile yesterday - no visible changes.
Checked again today 26/nov to see the profile update with medicals listed as passed!!!!

These are the review comment in GCMS:

"I have reviewed the medical assessment of the MOF related to the medical conditions of XXX . Tt is determined that the applicant meets the criteria and conditions of the Temporary Public Policy regarding Excessive Demand on Health and Social Services announced on June 1, 2018. I am therefore granting an exemption from paragraph A38(1)(c) of the IRPA. Medical for XXXX passed with a validity of one year. "

Reactions: w3ndiii and tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
These are the review comment in GCMS:

"I have reviewed the medical assessment of the MOF related to the medical conditions of XXX . Tt is determined that the applicant meets the criteria and conditions of the Temporary Public Policy regarding Excessive Demand on Health and Social Services announced on June 1, 2018. I am therefore granting an exemption from paragraph A38(1)(c) of the IRPA. Medical for XXXX passed with a validity of one year. "
still no update?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
So your eldest daughter does going through services. Did you raised any webform? My son also didn't get PR card.
Nope, my youngest has autism and she’s not getting any services.
I just sent an email to the one who sent us the eCoPR.

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
The applicants who are still waiting on this thread? Please share the AOR date.

Last edited:

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Did you try to contact your local MP?
The due date on my daughter's file says Jan 20, 2022 as per the GCMS notes received in October. Was thinking I'll see if there are any developments, if not attach her latest speech therapy reports and move up the escalation channel

Reactions: tully

tully

Oct 5, 2020
The due date on my daughter's file says Jan 20, 2022 as per the GCMS notes received in October. Was thinking I'll see if there are any developments, if not attach her latest speech therapy reports and move up the escalation channel
Make sense. I'm still waiting without a clue, reaching 9 months. I got a GU last week also afterwards quiet.

Reactions: VinothAJ