+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Finally received eCOPR after 453 Days and the detailed timeline is here...

Feb 28, 2020 : Upfront Medical (done it for my previous CEC PR application which got cancelled as incomplete due to a missing document - accidentally I uploaded expired passport instead of valid passport and IRCC declined to reopen the application)
Aug 05, 2020 : ITA
Aug 05, 2020 : AOR (Submitted within 2 hrs from the ITA receipt)
Sep 25, 2020 : ADR (IMM5406E) - Submitted within a hour
Sep 25, 2020 : Medical Passed for three; my autistic kid's file is marked as M5 and assigned to CMAU
Mar 11, 2021 : Eligibility and Criminality Passed as per one of the GCMS (Requested about 10 GCMS till date)
Mar 11, 2021 : Requested remedical for three except my autistic kid
Mar 16, 2021 : Sumitted remedical for three
Mar 28, 2021 : Remedical Passed for three (as per GCMS)
Oct 22, 2021 : GU after 7 months of silence - Security Passed
Oct 28, 2021 : 2 GUs - Medical is updated as passed on the portal
Oct 29, 2021 : First email for PR confirmation portal @ 10:40 AM (replied within 10 min)
Oct 30, 2021 : Second email with portal credential @ 11:40 AM (submitted the details within 10 min)
Oct 30, 2021 : eCoPR received @ 06:42 PM
Oct 30, 2021 : Linked the PR Card application to the existing GC key
My AOR 7th April, they didnt request any add document or about CMAU. Do you know the reason for the such a long delay?

HowZat

Aug 7, 2021
I got the portal email on 29-Oct and uploaded my photo and address on the same day. But as of today 3-Nov not received eCoPR :-(

• Sad
Reactions: tully

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi any update?
Nope, nothing yet. Received my GCMS last week and it clearly says our kid's file is with CMAU. The IME Status Reason says "Not Granted" for my daughter and the description says "Has a condition which might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is inadmissible under Section 38(1)(c)". It also says "enquiry forwarded to CIO-Sydney-Medical inbox for review."

The last status updated date is 2021/01/26 :( which is when we submitted the ADR. So naturally, the biometrics we completed in March is still not updated. Our upfront medicals are gonna expire by this month end. I also see a "Due Date" 2022/01/21 against the kid's medical, so hopefully we'll get some kind of an intimation by then.

Hopefully, the M5 and IME status are just standard phrases and hope don't affect our application. Long story short, it hasn't moved an inch since Jan 2021.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Nope, nothing yet. Received my GCMS last week and it clearly says our kid's file is with CMAU. The IME Status Reason says "Not Granted" for my daughter and the description says "Has a condition which might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is inadmissible under Section 38(1)(c)". It also says "enquiry forwarded to CIO-Sydney-Medical inbox for review."

The last status updated date is 2021/01/26 :( which is when we submitted the ADR. So naturally, the biometrics we completed in March is still not updated. Our upfront medicals are gonna expire by this month end. I also see a "Due Date" 2022/01/21 against the kid's medical, so hopefully we'll get some kind of an intimation by then.

Hopefully, the M5 and IME status are just standard phrases and hope don't affect our application. Long story short, it hasn't moved an inch since Jan 2021.
Thanks you so much. Sounds great. Wish you good luck with your application !

Its being 7 months since we applied and last update in July , criminality passed and three of us medical passed and IRCC agent said all good. We have done biometrics in 2018 its updated.
So far we ddint get any request for an ADR or any inquiry. Don't know whether its a good sign or a bad sign.

We applied through a consultant and he said PNP applicants processing time 9 months, We have already ordered GCMS notes for the first time in Last month.

When is your AOR and are you a PNP applicant? How long did they take to issue GCMS notes?

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Thanks you so much. Sounds great. Wish you good luck with your application !

Its being 7 months since we applied and last update in July , criminality passed and three of us medical passed and IRCC agent said all good. We have done biometrics in 2018 its updated.
So far we ddint get any request for an ADR or any inquiry. Don't know whether its a good sign or a bad sign.

We applied through a consultant and he said PNP applicants processing time 9 months, We have already ordered GCMS notes for the first time in Last month.

When is your AOR and are you a PNP applicant? How long did they take to issue GCMS notes?
I dunno if it sounds great yet. AOR is 12/12/20. Ontario PNP. Its been a little more than 11 months.

I applied GCMS through my bro-in-law in Toronto, received it in about 40 days.

tully

Oct 5, 2020
I dunno if it sounds great yet. AOR is 12/12/20. Ontario PNP. Its been a little more than 11 months.

I applied GCMS through my bro-in-law in Toronto, received it in about 40 days.
As I heard we can contact MP. You can send an email with your details as you have already passed your estimated processing time. . I saw this on AOR April 2021 thread.

aphantom

Nov 26, 2021
Hello All -
We finally have the medicals approved for our 5 year old child with Autism.
Time line as Below:
AOR - 28 July 2021
Bio passed- 2 Sep 2021
Medical passed - 26 Nov 2021 ( It was showing up as 'ready to be assessed ' since Sep 2, 2021 for our child .Both self and Spouse was already passed as per GCMS)

Last week we had uploaded the latest School report card with IEP details and also the quarterly assessment from ABA , via webform. Not sure if it speeded up anything
And there was a GU on my profile yesterday - no visible changes.
Checked again today 26/nov to see the profile update with medicals listed as passed!!!!

Reactions: w3ndiii and HowZat

HowZat

Aug 7, 2021
Hello All -
Time line as Below:
AOR - 28 July 2021
Bio passed- 2 Sep 2021
Medical passed - 26 Nov 2021 ( It was showing up as 'ready to be assessed ' since Sep 2, 2021 for our child .Both self and Spouse was already passed as per GCMS)

Last week we had uploaded the latest School report card with IEP details and also the quarterly assessment from ABA , via webform. Not sure if it speeded up anything
Checked again today 26/nov to see the profile update with medicals listed as passed!!!!
Congratulations..

Reactions: aphantom

azimed16

Apr 30, 2020
Hello All -
Time line as Below:
AOR - 28 July 2021
Bio passed- 2 Sep 2021

Congratulations, this is really great news !

Do you mind remind us when have you got your visit, and when you and your spouse passed ?

aphantom

Nov 26, 2021
Congratulations, this is really great news !

Do you mind remind us when have you got your visit, and when you and your spouse passed ?
CEC - Inland with 2 dep

Upfront medical - 4th june 2021
AOR - 28 July 2021
Bio passed- 2 Sep 2021 -
Med passed - 2 sep 2021 - self and spouse
Eligibility/ criminality passed - 10 sep 2021
Web form to update school iep report /aba report - 20 nov 2021
Medical passed - child with autism- 26 Nov 2021

tully

Oct 5, 2020
Hello All -
Time line as Below:
AOR - 28 July 2021
Bio passed- 2 Sep 2021

Congratulations!

Reactions: aphantom