Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I am keen on @jasmin-alladin 's MEP or COPR so that we can roughly estimate our times.
@eept 's R10 OK date is July 13th - Already received COPR on Feb first week
@jasmin-alladin R10 OK date is August 13th - Noticed some updates last week
My R10 OK date is Sep 25 - No updates since Dec 22nd
I'm paper based so I don't have R10..
I ordered another GCMS notes to see if something was changed since last GCMS note.
From what I learned, CMAU was not working from Feb\March until July 2020.
Only 3 cases I know were passed 1 In july 1 december and 1 January.
I think all of them waited almost a year to get passed by CMAU.

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm paper based so I don't have R10..
I ordered another GCMS notes to see if something was changed since last GCMS note.
From what I learned, CMAU was not working from Feb\March until July 2020.
Only 3 cases I know were passed 1 In july 1 december and 1 January.
I think all of them waited almost a year to get passed by CMAU.
CMAU processing is one year?! That’s not good.
I requested my MP office to check with CMAU on my file status. Hopefully I may get some update if I am lucky.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I requested my MP office to check with CMAU on my file status. Hopefully I may get some update if I am lucky.
Well ask those who passed their medicals from CMAU, Maybe @eept is the only one I see that his AOR and medical done on April and he got medical passed on Jan Feb 2021 ?
Actually I plan to see you and @jasmin-alladin when you will get passed so I would know if they look on day of medical submission or the entire file processing time.
I'm just trying to see if they process by the time left to finalize your file or they check medicals by date of submission.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Also by your signature you did medicals on Feb 2020 and it went for a review only on September 2020?

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Also by your signature you did medicals on Feb 2020 and it went for a review only on September 2020?
I did my medical for my earlier application (AOR Feb’20)which got cancelled as incomplete within 3 weeks due to a missing document. Then I used the same medical for my current application(AOR Aug’20)

Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I did my medical for my earlier application (AOR Feb’20)which got cancelled as incomplete within 3 weeks due to a missing document. Then I used the same medical for my current application(AOR Aug’20)
Thanks for sharing this info!
So they started to review your medicals only on September ? That means they are already reviewing your medical 5 month..
Before COVID you can see in the forum it took 1-2 month of processing.
I hope I’m wrong but as I see it CMAU processing time is 9-12 month.

Reactions: AUG2020

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for sharing this info!
So they started to review your medicals only on September ? That means they are already reviewing your medical 5 month..
Before COVID you can see in the forum it took 1-2 month of processing.
I hope I’m wrong but as I see it CMAU processing time is 9-12 month.
That's correct. My file was first time touched by IRCC on 25th Sep, marked M5 for my son and referred to CMAU on the same day. But the tricky part is that there is no way to findout the time when CMAU started processing the file.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
That's correct. My file was first time touched by IRCC on 25th Sep, marked M5 for my son and referred to CMAU on the same day. But the tricky part is that there is no way to findout the time when CMAU started processing the file.
Right but I look at the date they transferred to CMAU and by what I learned I see the processing time from transferring to CMAU until MED pass is 9-12 from the forum and WhatsApp group.
I really really hope that I'm wrong because I'm tired and soon I will celebrate 2 years of processing my file with IRCC :)

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Right but I look at the date they transferred to CMAU and by what I learned I see the processing time from transferring to CMAU until MED pass is 9-12 from the forum and WhatsApp group.
I really really hope that I'm wrong because I'm tired and soon I will celebrate 2 years of processing my file with IRCC :)
I see that you are more active on this topic and helping everyone by providing information. I hope we all get our PR before mid 2021.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I see that you are more active on this topic and helping everyone by providing information. I hope we all get our PR before mid 2021.
Well when I'm frustrated I try to do my homework on the thing that makes me frustrated lol
I wish I could help to anyone I can, That's the whole point in my life :)

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello guys! I know that it is worrying for the most part. In the past, these cases have been processed relatively quickly (but bases on other posts, there was one where it took around 8 mos - pre covid). But, things are not under control at this time.

We should always remember that Canada has been very accepting, and understanding especially to individuals with disabilities. So, it may take us some time, but our applications will never be denied because we have kids with a disability. That has been my thought since July 2020- when our medicals have not been passed yet.

All the best to us!!!

To recap my timeline,
ITA - Mar 2020 (before lockdown)
AOR - April 2020
R10 - July 2020 (reviewing medical exam)
GCMS notes on Oct 2020 (med passed for PA and spouse; RR for son medical - marked as M5)
PPR - Jan 2021 (sent required docs right away)
Waiting for copr!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys! I know that it is worrying for the most part. In the past, these cases have been processed relatively quickly (but bases on other posts, there was one where it took around 8 mos - pre covid). But, things are not under control at this time.

We should always remember that Canada has been very accepting, and understanding especially to individuals with disabilities. So, it may take us some time, but our applications will never be denied because we have kids with a disability. That has been my thought since July 2020- when our medicals have not been passed yet.

All the best to us!!!

To recap my timeline,
ITA - Mar 2020 (before lockdown)
AOR - April 2020
R10 - July 2020 (reviewing medical exam)
GCMS notes on Oct 2020 (med passed for PA and spouse; RR for son medical - marked as M5)
PPR - Jan 2021 (sent required docs right away)
Waiting for copr!
Thanks for sharing your info!
You're file is only reason I believe they process medicals by AOR and not the date of medicals done\reviewed.

You are correct when you say accepting and understanding individuals with disabilities but don't forget they only started doing that at the end of 2018.
If you tried to apply to PR before the new policy, your file will be rejected.
The main question is why families like my family with ASD child would not complain to minister of immigration and IRCC that they already made a policy that ASD is not an excessive demand and all costs related to ASD are excluded and not relevant when they check the cost of their policy..
Anyway happy to hear your got approved and all goes well for you!
Good luck!

Reactions: eept

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hi there,

Last week, I received 2 updates to my profile but when I opened it, no change at all.
I know this must be very tiresome waiting for all of us. Let us not lose hope and be positive for the future of our family. :)
I know we are not alone in this battle. Way back 2018, the time when we are tracking for the change in policy for immigrants with disabilities, I joined a whats app group with the same topic as we have. But unfortunately, I changed my number and I was not able to rejoin the group again. Is there anyone in here who is a member of that group?