+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you! We are so relieved.
All the best to your applications. You will all receive it soon, too!! And we will be PR soon!!

Reactions: AUG2020

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Can someone please share how to check if the medical is already being handles by CMAU? What portion of GCMS could I find it?
Page 15-20 somewhere
After criminality you will have medical section.

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Page 15-20 somewhere
After criminality you will have medical section.
I can only see the status for the principal applicant which says passed, but for the rest of us there is a sec 19(1) page, I think IRCC hid it for Access to info act. So I can't really determine the exact status for my kid. :confused: But in the last pages (where notes are), I saw Medical: In progress Ready to Finalize but that was dtd Oct 20.

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
I can only see the status for the principal applicant which says passed, but for the rest of us there is a sec 19(1) page, I think IRCC hid it for Access to info act. So I can't really determine the exact status for my kid. :confused: But in the last pages (where notes are), I saw Medical: In progress Ready to Finalize but that was dtd Oct 20.
Yes they remove the dependents admissibility sections and display blank pages if you don’t submit consent form while submitting the request.

Reactions: jasmin-alladin

Divagar06

Nov 25, 2020
Hi, Received my notes. Anyone got this before? please share your thoughts on this, make me understand. Let me know if other information will help
Submitted the notes on OCT 17th and received the notes today.
M Profile:5
DescriptionHas a condition which might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent
that the applicant is inadmissible under section 38(1)©
S Profile1
DescriptionNo Surveillance required
MOF Rational ExistsYes
IMM TypeNon EDE

Overall Status
RecommendationRecommend Pass
DEP MEDS A11.2Appears Met R87.1
CEC Min ReqAppears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Last edited:

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes they remove the dependents admissibility sections and display blank pages if you don’t submit consent form while submitting the request.
Do I need to attach the consent every time when I ask for GCMS ?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, Received my notes. Anyone got this before? please share your thoughts on this, make me understand. Let me know if other information will help
DescriptionHas a condition which might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent
S Profile1
MOF Rational ExistsYes
IMM TypeNon EDE

Overall Status
My son have the same you mentioned above.
About overall status I don't have it since I'm paper based.
Looks like normal process.

Reactions: Divagar06

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
That sucks...
Just send a request for new GCMS, Well hopefully I will see the details for my son.
If not I'll just ask for another one with the consent..

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
S Profile1
MOF Rational ExistsYes
IMM TypeNon EDE

Overall Status
In my GCMS notes " CEC Min Req: Appears Met Outstanding Documents (not requested): - (name of my son) DEP 1: MEDICAL -In progress Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete"
Yesterday, when I opened my CIC account, the status appears to be "application/profile updated", but when I opened it, I saw no changes. Then when I logged off and logged in again, the status went back to submitted.
So I believe they are now working on our application. I am praying to see results sooner.

Reactions: Divagar06