+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
That's fantastic news. Glad for you & family, and it really gives optimism to others.

Could you please share the contact number to reach them please?
Hi,

You can call them at their toll-free number 18882422100 just follow instructions in order to connect with the right department. It was very long before I got connected to an agent, I have to redial not only 10x I guess and then you have a choice whether to wait in line or they can just call you back by leaving your phone number (but only applies for in-Canada callers). Just be patient with connecting. Good luck!

Reactions: VinothAJ

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello there!!

I just checked my portal, and our medical exams have been passed!!! It is also mentioned on the upper portion (latest update).

That’s a big relief! Hopefully, y’all get it soon, too! :)
May I know your "R10 OK" date on the GCMS notes section?
This is the date when usually portal status change from "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam"
Thanks.

Reactions: eithan203

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
This is the date when usually portal status change from "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam"
Thanks.
Hello! It is July 13, 2020.

Divagar06

Nov 25, 2020
Hello! It is July 13, 2020.
Halton Pyschoeducation assessment recommended for Life skill program as he is identified as an exceptional student with a mild Intellectual disability.
Please let me know if anyone got passed with this recommendation. Today I have uploaded the report through the webform

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks.
What is "R10 OK"? Where does it show ?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
R10 OK is the application completeness check which you can find in the program assistant notes section
Maybe It's only for EE applications ? I don't have that at all..

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
ah ok! I see the program assistant notes with the label "EE Eligibility" so this may not be applicable to the paper application.
The idea behind this is to know the triage date of the M5 medical file

AUG2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Halton Pyschoeducation assessment recommended for Life skill program as he is identified as an exceptional student with a mild Intellectual disability.
Please let me know if anyone got passed with this recommendation. Today I have uploaded the report through the webform
Hi,
I didn't come across anyone who went through this process however I believe it strengthens your case.
If I am correct you are waiting to get your medical cleared more than a year now..wish you good luck to get it sooner.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
I didn't come across anyone who went through this process however I believe it strengthens your case.
If I am correct you are waiting to get your medical cleared more than a year now..wish you good luck to get it sooner.
Oh got it.
For me it’s November 5 2020
With what I learned that like 2-3 weeks ago they passed someone that his medical was in review since July 2020 so my guess hopefully by the end of April I’ll we a result if they did improve their processing time.

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hello.

I have received the notes and it says like this
Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): ---Name of my child with autism--- (do you think they are still gonna request docs? I have submitted all docs already during our medical but they were already old documents like dev ped diagnosis, psychologist report, occupational therapist report. The only latest doc I submitted was the (school records like report cards)
DEP 1: Medical - In progress Ready to Finalize (what does this mean?)
RPRF: Complete