+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for canadian visa (PR) - child with mild autism

dckcrz

May 7, 2014
ToGodBeTheGlory said:
Dckxrz and noknik...To God Be The Glory on our application. I hear positive results on cases that are the same as ours, only that "waiting" feels so hard as we count the days. I'm praying for your application too...
God is really Great...hopefully, positive results on our application will come out one of these days :) :) :)

boggz

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila (as of 20 Nov 13 from SGVO) (Manitoba PNP)
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014 Answer to Fairness Letter submitted
Nomination.....
06-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-05-2012 (CIC)
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
23-07-2012 (SGVO), 20-11-2013 Transfered SGVO to Manila
Med's Request
17-12-2013 / Further MR for daughter (GDD) 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Hi guys. My case is almost the same as yours. It's just I am still about to reply on the fairness letter. Still gathering more information on how to answer it. Anyone care to share the individualized plan even just a brief one? Mine is because of my 11 yr old daughter who was diagnosed with global dev delay and we are under MPNP. Problem in winnipeg, no private special school there. Only private schools with sped program. My problem is no school office these days due to school holiday. And the time given to me will expire before the school opens on mid August. Haizzz... :(

noknik

Mar 8, 2013
Thank you so much, it's good know that someone is joining us in prayer for the success of our application and i believe in the power of prayer. We shall share this testimony of our victory very soon. To God be all the Glory.

@bogzz
you can request for an extension of 90 days and i suggest to hire a immigration lawyer if you can.
I share you a brief plan of my lawyer,
My lawyer found a special school in Calgary offering private bursary of an average family income earners and would qualify for the full 60% grant. so in short I register my son in that school and fill up the bursary application and give details of our financial circumstances and pay a deposit of 1,500 for registration. With these additional support we should reasonably be able to cover the expenses of his education. This part of a plan shows that i intend to enroll my son in that private school and we are not relying in the publicly fund social services here in Canada when my son gets here. This is part of Declaration of ability and willingness to mitigate the excessive demands.
So it's a great serious search and work that my lawyer put into it.
i hope this bits of information will helps.
Bless you in responding your fairness letter.

boggz

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
06-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-05-2012 (CIC)
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Thanks noknik. Actually a forumer (a3gg) from p2c also shared her individualized plan which is really a big help in starting my own plan. In winnipeg there's no private special school. All students are going to normal stream, and those with special needs will be identified for their special needs program. No private special school that only caters those children with special needs. We able to get in touch with their learning disability group only this late July and they have friends with specials needs child enrolled in a private catholic school with sped program. And I already requested for an extension and was given another 30 days. But it still fall short for the school opening schedule. So at least now, I've seen a clearer view of the SPED setup in winnipeg. I have communicated with an immigration lawyer and he admit the chance is slim and the cost for lawyer services will range around 5-6k cnd which I think is very costly thinking of the slim chances of approval. So I decided to reply on my own. Just thinking of accepting anything that God has planned for us, in His time.
Prayers for all of us who are in the same situation, may the officers handling our papers will be guided accordingly. Thanky all. :)

Jul 2, 2014
Hi boggz,

First of all I want to say to you, never ever loose hope. You try to look for another immigration lawyer to help you, I think in my opinion the immigration lawyer you have asked is not good, he shouldn't gave you the "slim" kind of advice. I have witness people that have same case as ours succeeded with their application, have faith and trust in the Lord. I may recommend you Bellissimo Law Group, they are expert in their field, try to ask them about your case. Yes payment will be around 5k, but its worth spending for.

dckcrz

May 7, 2014
boggz said:
Thanks noknik. Actually a forumer (a3gg) from p2c also shared her individualized plan which is really a big help in starting my own plan. In winnipeg there's no private special school. All students are going to normal stream, and those with special needs will be identified for their special needs program. No private special school that only caters those children with special needs. We able to get in touch with their learning disability group only this late July and they have friends with specials needs child enrolled in a private catholic school with sped program. And I already requested for an extension and was given another 30 days. But it still fall short for the school opening schedule. So at least now, I've seen a clearer view of the SPED setup in winnipeg. I have communicated with an immigration lawyer and he admit the chance is slim and the cost for lawyer services will range around 5-6k cnd which I think is very costly thinking of the slim chances of approval. So I decided to reply on my own. Just thinking of accepting anything that God has planned for us, in His time.
Prayers for all of us who are in the same situation, may the officers handling our papers will be guided accordingly. Thanky all. :)
hi boggz, we too didn't hire a lawyer when we responded to the fairness letter, we responded on our own..we only consulted a lawyer and have our documents notarized.. we signed the declaration of ability and provided our plans including the financial plans showing our ability to provide everything and not the Canadian govt...we also submitted all pertinent documents proving our child don't need much special education since he is attending in the mainstream/regular class, he is in Grade 3 now...we also visited a public school and ask their assistance and fortunately, they provided a letter addressed to the immigration office..in that letter, the school principal told them that "my child was allowed to enroll and they are aware that my child has Autism and there is no problem with that"..actually my child is already registered and listed as one of their students this coming school year which will start on September 2014...what i'm trying to say is that, we need to make extensive, thorough and broad research and effort to prove that our children will not cause "excessive demand" ...of course, hiring a lawyer to respond is much better...you're right, God has plan for us...let's continue to pray and have faith..God will take care of the rest :)

boggz

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
06-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-05-2012 (CIC)
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
ToGodBeTheGlory said:
Hi boggz,

First of all I want to say to you, never ever loose hope. You try to look for another immigration lawyer to help you, I think in my opinion the immigration lawyer you have asked is not good, he shouldn't gave you the "slim" kind of advice. I have witness people that have same case as ours succeeded with their application, have faith and trust in the Lord. I may recommend you Bellissimo Law Group, they are expert in their field, try to ask them about your case. Yes payment will be around 5k, but its worth spending for.
Thanks mate. We will think of that. As of this moment, I have started the letter and still exploring around to gather more information that might help us.

boggz

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
06-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-05-2012 (CIC)
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
dckcrz said:
hi boggz, we too didn't hire a lawyer when we responded to the fairness letter, we responded on our own..we only consulted a lawyer and have our documents notarized.. we signed the declaration of ability and provided our plans including the financial plans showing our ability to provide everything and not the Canadian govt...we also submitted all pertinent documents proving our child don't need much special education since he is attending in the mainstream/regular class, he is in Grade 3 now...we also visited a public school and ask their assistance and fortunately, they provided a letter addressed to the immigration office..in that letter, the school principal told them that "my child was allowed to enroll and they are aware that my child has Autism and there is no problem with that"..actually my child is already registered and listed as one of their students this coming school year which will start on September 2014...what i'm trying to say is that, we need to make extensive, thorough and broad research and effort to prove that our children will not cause "excessive demand" ...of course, hiring a lawyer to respond is much better...you're right, God has plan for us...let's continue to pray and have faith..God will take care of the rest :)
thanks dckcrz! bad thing is all the school today is on holiday. good thing is that i now understand the current setup of sped in winnipeg. unlike here in sg, special schools have their own sped setup and all information are almost available online. at least now i now sped programs depends on the school. and some of private/independent catholic schools caters that services. and since they are private, no social services will be used by my daughter.

cheers to us all. wishing us all to have a positive results on immigration's final decision. i will keep you posted guys. thanks. :)

dckcrz

May 7, 2014
ToGodBeTheGlory said:
Hi Mates,

Anything new news? How's everybody's application right now?
still waiting..no updates and news as of this date..hopefully, in the coming days there will be good news to our application. God bless!!!

Jul 2, 2014
Hi guys just wondering if anybody here have new updates on their application. It's been a while, any feedback? Please share, thanks guys

firosit

Nov 27, 2014
It is sad to know that it is too difficult to get PR for those parents who are having autistic children.
Autism is not a spreading disease. There are scientists and experts who are having mild autism. Why Canada immigration team oppose Autism. Very sad. :(

Jul 2, 2014
That's right my friend. Do you have a case like ours too? Its been almost a year now they still don't have decision in my case. What is your status?

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
ToGodBeTheGlory said:
That's right my friend. Do you have a case like ours too? Its been almost a year now they still don't have decision in my case. What is your status?
Hi Noknik, Togodbetheglory and other
I hope all you are doing well , what is your current status of your application , I hope everyone have got positive result