26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
@rajkamalmohanram

For fee payment am applying myself, my wife and daughter and if i pay together i get single receipt so during application i need to use the same receipt in all packages?
Yes, a copy of the same receipt should be there with each set of applications.

Gondal27

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there any issue if I provide two proofs for English language skills in case one won't be accepted or application returned ? Providing more than one proof for language skills or like providing more than two id documents can be an issue or its okay ? I should provide explanation letter if I provide more than two proofs?Please response is appreciated.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Is there any issue if I provide two proofs for English language skills in case one won't be accepted or application returned ? Providing more than one proof for language skills or like providing more than two id documents can be an issue or its okay ? I should provide explanation letter if I provide more than two proofs?Please response is appreciated.
It’s always better to send the documents they’ve requested. Not less. Not more. However, I believe including two language proofs or even more than the number of id documents they’ve requested does not affect your citizenship application. It’s just more than what they want. For instance, I provided 3 id documents instead of 2 ( PR card, driver license and health card). Can it cause an issue in the process of my application? Of course not. Sometimes it’s even safer. But, again, do not send too many extra documents, as it can lead to a confusion.

Ovaisyasin

Jul 21, 2018
Hello there all, on Qs 5 “have you ever used any other name (e.g. Alias, Nickname, previosuly married, etc.)?
Should i leave this empty? Because i never used any other name.. or should i write “not applicable”? Because if i am writing “not applicable” it is asking me for the reason “why this name is used”..
And if i leave this empty it should be ok or not?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hello there all, on Qs 5 “have you ever used any other name (e.g. Alias, Nickname, previosuly married, etc.)?
Should i leave this empty? Because i never used any other name.. or should i write “not applicable”? Because if i am writing “not applicable” it is asking me for the reason “why this name is used”..
And if i leave this empty it should be ok or not?
It’s in the instruction guide from IRCC website:
IRCC said:
If you do not have a given name, leave this field blank. Do not enter “*”, “Not applicable” or “NA”.
Source:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0002-application-canadian-citizenship-under-subsection-5-1-adults-18-years-older.html

Ovaisyasin

Jul 21, 2018

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Yes the more the better and explain on your loe. I included a cert, transcript and old ielts report and explained all in my loe.

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but my question i never changed my name in my entire life, like my first and last name is the same since birth.. so i have to leave this question empty right?
Yes, do not write N/A or anything else. Just leave it blank.
IRCC said:
Question 5.
We need to know all of the names you have ever used in order to verify your identity. If you used any other names other than the one being requested in your grant of citizenship application, print them in the chart.

Note: this question is optional, only complete it if it applies to you.

• Examples: Name at time of birth, name before marriage, previous married names, married name, nick names or any other names you have used.
  • If you do not have a given name, leave this field blank. Do not enter “*”, “Not applicable” or “NA”.
  • You can add or remove rows as you need by pressing the plus sign (+) or minus sign (-) buttons.
  • If you have legally changed your name, see Appendix A – Changing the name on your document.

Prashanth85

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Hi All,

I am going to send the application today. Just couple of questions

1. My physical calculator is 2021-02-10 and i believe we need to sign the same date in the application
2. what are the forms that we need to sign? I see

application,physical caluculator, LOE(if applicable) and one photo. Please advise if there is any other we need to sign