Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
The official website says this questions is Optional if its not applicable.

Glory. A. O

Jan 21, 2021
When filling out Q.11 - Work and education history, do I need to include activities like bridging programmes while unemployed e.g. ACESS Employment Financial Services Programme?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
When filling out Q.11 - Work and education history, do I need to include activities like bridging programmes while unemployed e.g. ACESS Employment Financial Services Programme?
Include all activities you had. Even English classes. Everything. Better not to hide anything.

Shore1

May 23, 2021
Hello, for Q13, I know that we now have to include visit visa as well. I do not have the visit visas for a few of the countries I have visited so I am putting the dates of travel and will attach a letter of explanation to explain that I don't have copies of the visas. Does this make sense?

iampizzamaker

May 22, 2021
study permit extension rejected in 2015 may and applied for PR under spousal sponsorship on June 2018. Can I count my days when I was out of status?

prabh26

Apr 7, 2016
new zealand
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney australia
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-07-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with file
After July 6,2021 I am Eligible to apply for Citizenship and I am planning to collect necessary documents and just not sure if I need to get Police Certificate from Following Countries yes or no.
New Zealand and India.
I became PR on July 6,2018 and Since I became PR I never been outside country but before move to Canada I was staying in New Zealand more than 8 years but I am citizen of India.
So, That means I need to get Police clearance Certificate of both New Zealand or India or not.

agavaquf

Jun 5, 2021
Hello everyone I have 3 questions that I hope will be able to get answer
1. When I put addresses to my history, should I put addresses of hotels which I stayed for a month? I lived in my home country but due to work I had to travel and stay in other countries for a month or so (Generally 10-15 days). Or I should just put my official residency addresses only?
In the past 4 years, were you in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row (since the age of 18)
Last 3 year I have been in Canada, but before my official residency was my home country. But never stayed in same country more than 183 as I travelled al lot. So do I still need to provide Police certificate from my home country?

3. I have to provide information about my work experience. So here is an issue. I was working as an Electrical Engineer then decided to change career and move to Software Engineering. So for one year, I worked for my friend's startup located in New York (I was remote). But it was not official I mean I did not get paid, it was just a chance to get experience and I took it. So should I just say I was unemployed or what should I do?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone I have 3 questions that I hope will be able to get answer
1. When I put addresses to my history, should I put addresses of hotels which I stayed for a month? I lived in my home country but due to work I had to travel and stay in other countries for a month or so (Generally 10-15 days). Or I should just put my official residency addresses only?

You don't have to provide hotel addresses for short trips outside of Canada. Just mention the address of your primary residence in Canada for that period.

2. In the past 4 years, were you in a country or territory other than Canada for 183 days or more in a row (since the age of 18)
Last 3 year I have been in Canada, but before my official residency was my home country. But never stayed in same country more than 183 as I travelled al lot. So do I still need to provide Police certificate from my home country?

IMO, from the information you have provided, you don't have to provide a police certificate. This is only my opinion.

3. I have to provide information about my work experience. So here is an issue. I was working as an Electrical Engineer then decided to change career and move to Software Engineering. So for one year, I worked for my friend's startup located in New York (I was remote). But it was not official I mean I did not get paid, it was just a chance to get experience and I took it. So should I just say I was unemployed or what should I do?

Just write "Unpaid Intern" or something like that. I wouldn't recommend writing "Unemployed" for the period when you were actually not unemployed. Again, this is only my opinion.

agavaquf

Jun 5, 2021
Unpaid Intern makes a lot of sense. I had 5% share in that company again unofficially (Agreed by hand shake). But as it was unofficial I guess I should not mention that. Btw, are they actually checking all that?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Unpaid Intern makes a lot of sense. I had 5% share in that company again unofficially (Agreed by hand shake). But as it was unofficial I guess I should not mention that. Btw, are they actually checking all that?
No. They just want to know what you were doing, that's all. You were remotely working for your friend's company, that's all. They generally don't look any further into that unless something else comes up.

LifeRacer

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi all,
Could you please help on a couple of questions I have come across while checking on the application:

*”Question 13.Do you currently or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes country of birth)?” I am holding a passport from a X country where I was born and raised. Does it mean I need to mention my date of birth and present passport end date for the same?

* For Minor’s the height should be the present height or we need to mention what’s there in the COPR/PR? B’cos my minor’s height isn’t the same what was 3 years ago.

Thanks !

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
@LifeRacer :
1) Your passport validity has nothing to do with your citizenship status. If the system needs you to enter an end date there (the start date being indeed your date of birth), you can list the day you're signing your application.
2) The current height.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi all,
Could you please help on a couple of questions I have come across while checking on the application:

*”Question 13.Do you currently or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes country of birth)?” I am holding a passport from a X country where I was born and raised. Does it mean I need to mention my date of birth and present passport end date for the same?

For the country of birth and citizenship, the start date will be your Date of Birth and the end date would be "PRESENT". Your passport issue and expiry dates do not determine your citizenship to that country.

* For Minor’s the height should be the present height or we need to mention what’s there in the COPR/PR? B’cos my minor’s height isn’t the same what was 3 years ago.

The present height should be good, IMO.

Thanks !