+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Canadian Citizenship - A Comprehensive Guide

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
I also applied online and if i remember it does say it n the digital citizenship photo section.

i had to upload the back and front of the picture and also include all the details for the place i took the picture

Screenshot of my online application ----> ( This is a PDF so instructions are not there, but online it says it somewhere)

Thanks, but when the photo is digital, there is no back for it. Can you please help me understand? Thanks again

wink

May 25, 2021
Thanks, but when the photo is digital, there is no back for it. Can you please help me understand? Thanks again
You don't need to upload the backside of the (digital) photo, instead upload the receipt from the shop (as a proof for the date and place) in the additional documents (I don't remember exact name) section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parisuzy

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
So just upload your receipt as the second image or a screenshot of the charge in your bank account, it will show the name of the place that charged you, so many alternatives

Reactions: wink and Parisuzy

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
So just upload your receipt as the second image or a screenshot of the charge in your bank account, it will show the name of the place that charged you, so many alternatives
Thanks, did you obtain both digital and printed photo? I am asking as I can include the receipt of digital photo, and also include the back of printed photo. Is this sth that better to do?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks, did you obtain both digital and printed photo? I am asking as I can include the receipt of digital photo, and also include the back of printed photo. Is this sth that better to do?
Nope, i did not get a digital one, i just took a pic of the picture with my phone and upload the back and front.

IRCC really DO NOT CARE, just upload what you have and upload the receipt, its literally the same thing.

Reactions: Parisuzy

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Naming these files appropriately also might be helpful.
Not necessary, they are uploaded under a specific section, so only a fool would upload a driver's license under the PR section or a Digital Photo under the passport section. but obviously, if it helps you then why not. unless its under te additional do section

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi folks,

When we apply online, should we upload form CIHT 0002 and checklist (even in the checklist says the form and 2 photos though we submit 1 photo online)?

Also, should I include visa stamps of passport or just bio?

Thank you

Last edited:

Shiv_CR7

Mar 3, 2019
Submitted my application yesterday and I realized I did not upload the backside of the digital photo but have provided all the info about where it was taken, date etc. Is this going to be an issue? and if I need to upload it, it will be only possible if they ask for it and after i get AOR?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi folks,

When we apply online, should we upload form CIHT 0002 and checklist (even in the checklist says the form and 2 photos though we submit 1 photo online)?

Also, should I include visa stamps of passport or just bio?

Thank you

You do not need to upload forms and check list, its all the online form, what is fill is already 0002. just create an acct, log in , fill in the information all the forms are basically in the online tool etc.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Submitted my application yesterday and I realized I did not upload the backside of the digital photo but have provided all the info about where it was taken, date etc. Is this going to be an issue? and if I need to upload it, it will be only possible if they ask for it and after i get AOR?
You cannot edit it once submitted, they will email you if they need more info and you will upload it in that same online portal, but also they might overlook it and just use the info you provided, let us know Online AOR's are fast so most like in 7 days. good luck

Reactions: Shiv_CR7

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
You do not need to upload forms and check list, its all the online form, what is fill is already 0002. just create an acct, log in , fill in the information all the forms are basically in the online tool etc.
Thanks so much. Should I include visa stamps of passport or just bio page? thank you

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi folks,

For filling out the info related to temporary residence, one option is "temporary foreign worker". Is this the option to be used for 'post graduate work permit'?

In uploading my Ids and etc, I think we can use PDF, right? Then, can I combine several pages in one file and then upload?

Thank you

Last edited:

Doctor egypt

Jun 9, 2015
Questions plz
1- after i validated the citizenship application i found a mistake and i want to edit and revalidate. I already signed dec 31. Can i still sign with the same date? Or i have to sign with a new date after the new validation taking into consideration that it make 2022 tax come up which I haven’t filed yet and cant file as well and will need to change physical presence calculator as well?
2- Do i need to sign the online physical presence calculation.
Thanks