+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application far asylum

mkhalidnoori

Dec 16, 2021
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
In your presence. Application far asylum and immigration
I am Mohammad Khalid Noori . I have 2 daughters and 2 sons. I am a Military officer I served for 17
years in different provinces of Afghanistan as well as in the Afghan Parliament . also when the Taliban
came to power I became very unemployed and homeless. I am a military officer and we are in a critical
and vulnerable situation that has been affected by emergencies and dangerous situationin in Afganistan.
my family and I are in serious danger and we live in dangerous conditions in Afghanistan.and every
moment threatens the lives of me and my children. we ask for your help and cooperation in the field of
asylum. If necessary I will send you the documents I have .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In your presence. Application far asylum and immigration
I am Mohammad Khalid Noori . I have 2 daughters and 2 sons. I am a Military officer I served for 17
years in different provinces of Afghanistan as well as in the Afghan Parliament . also when the Taliban
came to power I became very unemployed and homeless. I am a military officer and we are in a critical
and vulnerable situation that has been affected by emergencies and dangerous situationin in Afganistan.
my family and I are in serious danger and we live in dangerous conditions in Afghanistan.and every
moment threatens the lives of me and my children. we ask for your help and cooperation in the field of
asylum. If necessary I will send you the documents I have .
I am very sorry for your situation.

Unfortunately there are no Canadian government officials here and no one here can accept your application.

I would recommend that you visit the IRCC web site (government web site) to read about the programs available to individuals in Afghanistan and to find out if you and your family can qualify. You can find this information in the links below. Good luck with your application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan/special-measures.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan/wizard.html